Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

is it me or is adultwork been dead over the weekend
Exclamation 
am I the only one that thinks that this weekend has been really dead/slow I haven't received any bookings just the odd enquiry  even directcam is dead
(27-11-2016, 19:19)bbwchantelle Wrote: am I the only one that thinks that this weekend has been really dead/slow I haven't received any bookings just the odd enquiry  even directcam is dead

We all have busy times and quiet times.....I'm always quieter at weekends because my clients tend to be on "family duties" at weekends...

But, with the right strategy and a positive mindset we can all do well. It's working smarter rather than longer that's important.
Perhaps reconsidering how you work, the services you offer and most importantly consider what men want. I've been reading your blog. Always make your blog upbeat, positive and interesting. Remember the reason you blog and the impression it gives to clients......A rant may sometimes make us feel better, but always consider the message it conveys. xx
I see what your saying I'm usually quite positive but its really hard when you have potential clients wasting time ect this month has been a hard one but October November is usually quite slow for most people
Just to add same as Caroline I find it that quite often it levels out over a space of what you define working week , so chin up gals!
It has been hit and miss for Me - Friday was very busy. Sunday was dead - Thursday was dead. November is always a quiet month - folks are saving for Christmas
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • sultryshelley
I can echo what Mistress Cristal has said above, it has been so hit and miss for me the last few days too. Thursday night and Saturday night were exceptionally busy for me but the other days/times were much quieter than usual and Sunday was dead.

It feels a bit better than the week before last though when every day was quieter than usual for me. Hopefully now payday has been and black Friday weekend has passed things will look up again.
I've actually been braving free chat today...for about 15 mins. I've received the following:

"May you turn my cam on Miss?" -no, fuck off.
"Shame you only do Dom, babe" - yeah like you EVER had a chance with Me. I wouldn't even fart on your sheets!
"Do you meet? Do you do this?" Amazing fact for you - My profile had WORDS as well as pictures.
"Can you tell me what you think of my cock?" Nope - not even if it was made of cake.
"I'm wearing my mum's knickers." Your mum definitely should have swallowed...

I've since turned off free chat before I go completely insane....
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • amber1111
(28-11-2016, 16:56)mistresscristal Wrote: I've actually been braving free chat today...for about 15 mins. I've received the following:

"May you turn my cam on Miss?" -no, fuck off.
"Shame you only do Dom, babe" - yeah like you EVER had a chance with Me. I wouldn't even fart on your sheets!
"Do you meet? Do you do this?" Amazing fact for you - My profile had WORDS as well as pictures.
"Can you tell me what you think of my cock?" Nope - not even if it was made of cake.
"I'm wearing my mum's knickers." Your mum definitely should have swallowed...

I've since turned off free chat before I go completely insane....

This has made me laugh so much! Reminds me why I never do free chat!
The few times I've done it I've lasted less than 5 minutes.
Full credit to the ladies that do it on a regular basis. I'd rather flush my head down the toilet lol !
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • amber1111
Yes made me chuckle too ha ha.I hate free chat but I do tolerate it to a certain extent.It's the stupid banal questions and statements from freeloaders i hate......x
It has been quiet since last Thursday for me! I took the weekend off as there was no work coming through! Best bet is to keep yourself busy doing other things and let direct cam run in the background. Black Friday finished last night so I think some people would of been shopping last night or online to get their bargains lol or they are just saving up for Christmas. Hopefully this week should pick up!!

Just wondering if anyone knows when the last cut off date for December is to get paid? as they have their holiday over there and last time had to wait till January to be paid!! x