Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Is it me or is bristol dead at the moment ?
(19-07-2011, 01:40)lolo Wrote: or nip over to denmark to see gina

That would be fun

Lol Nick is complaining that there is no one local and we're sending him over to Denmark? Pardon me for piping my own trumpet, but there is quality closer to home, ie moi!
(19-07-2011, 08:34)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Lol Nick is complaining that there is no one local and we're sending him over to Denmark? Pardon me for piping my own trumpet, but there is quality closer to home, ie moi!

u know i will have to give u a trial run to see Tongue
Bristol is ok once you get round the fake profiles!
Lol I think that is Nick's way of rejecting me politely haha. Lolo you know you can't get the best out of me when you have boobies and no willy. It's not your fault, it's mine!
lol very true kate
We (PurePassionXXX) have a Flat in Bristol, as of 1st August, if anyone is interested in using it It is fully equiped as a Cam Studio and for Incalls. Extremely discrete, electronic coded gates and plenty of parking.
Please PM me if you're interested...
(19-07-2011, 21:31)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Lol I think that is Nick's way of rejecting me politely haha. Lolo you know you can't get the best out of me when you have boobies and no willy. It's not your fault, it's mine!

:p
Naughty boy poking your tongue out at me. I shall have you over my knee young man!!!
see maybe nick isnt rejecting u