Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Is it me or is bristol dead at the moment ?
Hi ,

Maybe it's just me but the past few months have been really quiet ... Last year was so my much fun , had loads of work . Had a break and came bk in january , not been the same this . Sad

maybe the recession kicking in, loads of new girls offereing services, could be anything like that
Ye there are loads joining ever day on AW . May need to go on a tour to manchester or something .. plenty work there apparently .

xx
it wouldnt do any harm to try
My cam has gone really quiet at the moment, found it was much better in the winter when everyone had nothing to do!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Ye i found that with cam a few months ago , so i stopped . Ye hopefully things will pick up in the winter for all our sakes . x
I hate to pour cold water on the Manchester idea, but I've seen on a different forum that Manchester is very over populated with Ecorts so people are not touring there. Of course I heard this after booking 2 days in Manchester. I'm not there for another month, but I'll let you know how it went as soon as it is done.
the advantage of manchester is it has its own forum to advertise on in LBB - however there are a huge amount of parlours and indies so it is very competitve. Prob not the best place for a first tour.
If you're in Bristol I would advise hopping across to Oxford. It's not too far away and I have always done very well there.
Oxford is lovely too, nice shopping. Not toured before but used to live in kidlington just out side the city.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam