Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Is it me or is bristol dead at the moment ?
I've toured at Whitney and in the centre. There is no easy driving route into the centre of Oxford and parking is not easy, so make sure the hotel has good parking facilities. Most people are happy to travel to out of the centre due to the parking thing, so don't feel it has to be in the town itself.
near the pear tree interchange would be good. just out side the city.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Yes I've stayed there a few times, although the place I stayed at I'm told has thrown a few girls out, so I tend to circulate. The last place I stayed at was gorgeous, but hardly any internet connection or phone signal. Very frustrating.
brum was quiet last week but his week i havent stopped x
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I had never considered working in Brum until I recently spoke to ParisB who recommended it. I might consider it for the up to Christmas period, around Broad St when people are out celebrating, as Xmas is also often a quiet period, due to people tightening their belts.

I was lucky last week, as I had some regulars book me for 2 hour bookings, so with those and a few extra impulse bookings on top, I did as well as I wanted to after being away on tour, so it didn't feel quiet for me.

This morning, I've was in the apartment less than 5 mins when 2 bookings came through, so that's my morning taken care of.
kate its brilliant to work in brum!! deofs give it a go its rocking
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Thanks Tinks x
There are so many fake profiles for girls in Bristol at the moment i cant be bothered to search through them all.
I'm near Bristol and I'm not fake lol...
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(18-07-2011, 06:55)jayzee77 Wrote: I'm near Bristol and I'm not fake lol...

I'm an hour from Bristol, conveniently situated by the M5 junction roundabout Smile