Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Is it me or is bristol dead at the moment ?
i would have a shaky hand i would need to use a tripod could but spank u though im quite sadistic doing it Tongue
bring it on! i like a bit of pain
yay excellente
I think I may take the camera then, in fact I might stay at home. I don't mind a bit of gentle spanking, but personally I don't like pain (giving or recieiving) not my bag.
I didn't think I was until in the throes, and I've been known to shout 'spank me, whip me'.... what all that's about I don't know.
if anyone tried to spank me even in the throes, they wouldnt be able to do much else afterwards
Yes, it's one thing when you aren't expecting it and don't want it. But I was actually asking him to do it, luckily he's a very good friend of mine!
(23-07-2011, 14:29)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I think I may take the camera then, in fact I might stay at home. I don't mind a bit of gentle spanking, but personally I don't like pain (giving or recieiving) not my bag.

Same here, I had an email today asking if I could spend the hour stamping on his manhood a balls, and talking about how crap he is. But i had to decline i don't like the idea of inflicting pain.

Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I would have said no as well jayzee, I just don't feel comfortable doing things like that.