Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

When your not feeling sexy enough for cam!
It works though Smile
Would stuff like this be better in the private section? Imagine punters reading about all this stuff lol...bit off putting :')
Well... I suppose to a degree, but don't forget... these are fully grown men. They aren't naive, they should be fully aware we are only human. If anything, I would find it endearing having a sneak peek into the real girls lives. We aren't blow up dolls or robots. I don't think anyone has said anything particularly off putting... Smile x
(05-11-2016, 14:02)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: I get even MORE domme when I feel shitty about myself. I take out all my resentment on the poor boys lol. Always works out for me, they like me being a lot meaner and I stop caring if they think I am prettier or not than last week, too busy getting them to put things up their ass and dance for me. Smile x

Wish i could be more domme, i've tried it but i just can't do it lol You will have to teach me ha ha xx
(05-11-2016, 14:51)CeceUK Wrote: Pamper yourself with a face mask in the morning before you work on cam! you will feel refreshed and new and will put you in a good mood

I always wear makeup, and make sure I am groomed and ready to perform live on air. Remember they will be looking at your face, I always go for a smoke brown eyeshadow for my eyes so it brings them out. I wear eyeliner and mascara, contour and wear my favourite colour lipstick.

Wash your hair/ straighten/curl or simply tie it up

Wear your best lingerie, top, shorts, skirt etc..

And even if its a dead day don't slip into negativity try and keep focused and positive!! What I do to make me laugh and happy, I will sometimes watch Golddigger pranks on YouTube and they are just so hilarious they make you laugh!!

See that may be were i'm going wrong! I have a 15 month old so i don't really get time to do all that. I'm lucky if i can get my teeth brushed before going on cam ha ha Ok bit of an exaggeration there but as soon as i get free time i like to get on cam as soon as i can. Maybe i should just take an extra 10 mins and sort myself out abit more before camming, might help my confidence abit! Thanks hun Smile xx
Is your wee one in day care at all? Depending on your tax contributions you get quite a bit towards child minder fees you know, might free up a bit of time for you? She's very wee though, not sure you would want to be apart, but maybe something to look into. x
(05-11-2016, 15:40)hornygirl1991 Wrote: Would stuff like this be better in the private section? Imagine punters reading about all this stuff lol...bit off putting :')

Maybe but it won't stop them! ha ha ( Sorry if any of my regulars are reading this, i'm always horny!!! Wink )
(05-11-2016, 17:12)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Is your wee one in day care at all? Depending on your tax contributions you get quite a bit towards child minder fees you know, might free up a bit of time for you? She's very wee though, not sure you would want to be apart, but maybe something to look into. x

My mum is my on call childminder at the min Big Grin lol She has her a few hours everyday in the morning, she loves it! I think she would love to have her all day but i hate spending too long away from her when she's so wee! Ask me again when she's abit older though and i may think different ha ha xx
Aww sweet! I treat my dogs and cats as my babies, ok not the same thing but similar lol..

If you get up early in the morning, Youngmumbellarose switch the webcam on and do your makeup when you have no pings, that way your not missing any work! x
(05-11-2016, 17:19)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 17:12)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Is your wee one in day care at all? Depending on your tax contributions you get quite a bit towards child minder fees you know, might free up a bit of time for you? She's very wee though, not sure you would want to be apart, but maybe something to look into. x

My mum is my on call childminder at the min Big Grin lol She has her a few hours everyday in the morning, she loves it! I think she would love to have her all day but i hate spending too long away from her when she's so wee! Ask me again when she's abit older though and i may think different ha ha xx

Oh they certainly get harder once they hit the dreaded teens!x