Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

When your not feeling sexy enough for cam!
Ok girls give me some tips! lol

I know it may come naturally to you but what if you really don't feel sexy enough to be on cam? Is there anything i can do or think which could help? Really not loving being on cam lately :/ xxx
(05-11-2016, 12:39)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Ok girls give me some tips! lol

I know it may come naturally to you but what if you really don't feel sexy enough to be on cam? Is there anything i can do or think which could help? Really not loving being on cam lately :/ xxx
I can relate lol!! i got myself something new to wear which i really liked and felt good in.. and played around with my look a few times, also a glass of vino occasionally doesnt do any harm Wink
I get like that alot .....i wasnt really feeling it atall on Monday and went on and had a really good day whacked on some sexy boots big bold lippy and showed some cleavage .. jumped on free cam crazy i know but even the perves can make you feel sexy when they start throwing the complements your way that helps alot ....just think for every session you get thats some more money in the bank ...... feeling really unsexy again but ...... know that i have too jump on this afternoon as xmas wont pay itself ....... X x
(05-11-2016, 12:41)Kitty_sinn Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 12:39)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Ok girls give me some tips! lol

I can relate lol!! i got myself something new to wear which i really liked and felt good in.. and played around with my look a few times, also a glass of vino occasionally doesnt do any harm Wink

lol love the vino idea! But i usually cam in the mornings/early afternoon , bit early for wine even for me ha ha xx
(05-11-2016, 12:47)miss_naughty Wrote: I get like that alot .....i wasnt really feeling it atall on Monday and went on and had a really good day whacked on some sexy boots big bold lippy and showed some cleavage .. jumped on free cam crazy i know but even the perves can make you feel sexy when they start throwing the complements your way that helps alot ....just think for every session you get thats some more money in the bank ...... feeling really unsexy again but ...... know that i have too jump on this afternoon as xmas wont pay itself ....... X x
Yeah i do agree with going on freeview for abit, sometimes all the compliments makes you feel abit better although it does annoy me being on freeview aswell, all the stand up, give a twirl, free flash comments lol Sorry your feeling that way too but it's nice to know i'm not the only one lol xx
I get even MORE domme when I feel shitty about myself. I take out all my resentment on the poor boys lol. Always works out for me, they like me being a lot meaner and I stop caring if they think I am prettier or not than last week, too busy getting them to put things up their ass and dance for me. Smile x
hahaha thats wat i do aswell take my shitty mood out on them the beauty of being a Mistress love having that control over them x X
Pamper yourself with a face mask in the morning before you work on cam! you will feel refreshed and new and will put you in a good mood

I always wear makeup, and make sure I am groomed and ready to perform live on air. Remember they will be looking at your face, I always go for a smoke brown eyeshadow for my eyes so it brings them out. I wear eyeliner and mascara, contour and wear my favourite colour lipstick.

Wash your hair/ straighten/curl or simply tie it up

Wear your best lingerie, top, shorts, skirt etc..

And even if its a dead day don't slip into negativity try and keep focused and positive!! What I do to make me laugh and happy, I will sometimes watch Golddigger pranks on YouTube and they are just so hilarious they make you laugh!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cece for this post:
  • Gone
Have a wank followed by a quick nap. You'll feel and look less stressed and you'll exude a nonchalant air of sexiness without even trying.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • Cece, Gone, Sexxy-Claudia, YoungMumBellaRose
(05-11-2016, 14:57)Ana_X Wrote: Have a wank followed by a quick nap. You'll feel and look less stressed and you'll exude a nonchalant air of sexiness without even trying.

Dying lol!!!!!

Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • Ana_X