Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

NOT PAID
(02-11-2016, 20:05)Gizzi Wrote: Update from DP

"2nd Nov update (18:58pm): Payment from AW not arrived yet. We have emailed for an update on that. Another source paid today though which let us payout to a good portion of the members before funds ran low again."

Thank you honey <3
just wish i was one of those members Sad
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
I got paid by daily pay today x
(02-11-2016, 20:33)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: I got paid by daily pay today x

Stop teasing missis!!! x
Have DP stopped sending payments for now? Yeah CurvyBlondeOnCam, stop rubbing our noses in it!!! Wee jks lol xxx
From their update I get the impression that they have stopped paying out again, yeah x
And adultwork's update now says that all UK payments should be in everyone's bank. So not sure what's happened to Dailypay's one lol
(02-11-2016, 21:07)tabooenglish Wrote: And adultwork's update now says that all UK payments should be in everyone's bank. So not sure what's happened to Dailypay's one lol

exactly, :/ so may not even get paid tomoz then itll be 3 days worth im owed...i wish they would just email back, i appreciate there busy but maybe employ more staff i dunno lol just confusing all thisxxx
Ive been paid from DP so he must be getting thro all the back log ... sure urs will be in soon x
(02-11-2016, 21:20)miss_naughty Wrote: Ive been paid from DP so he must be getting thro all the back log ... sure urs will be in soon x

What time was your money in? By the sounds of it though they only paid so many people today and the rest of us will have to wait ( Which i totally get if they only received a smaller amount of money today ). They're still waiting on the big payment from AW. But i thought adultwork said they had paid everyone? Where's the wine again?!! lol xx