Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

NOT PAID
IM with dailypay and there last email said there was a one day delay so i would be paid 2 lots today but still nothing, no reply to an email either, can they at least post an update...aw have sent out payments so whats going on?
Adultwork have started to pay out yes, but I'm pretty sure Dailypay will be last in the payout list as they are such a huge group
Well they really should update us Sad x
Yeah same I keep checking my emails... Nothing as of yet! I hope it goes through tonight! Will it definitely be tonight? Iv got a plane to catch at 5am :O
I wonder have DP even been paid yet? You think they would have been after reading AW's update today :/

UK Bank Accounts

All payments due on or before 1 November have been made. (Due to delays in the banking process, payments due to be processed on Tuesday 1 November were delayed by one day and should now be in all recipient bank accounts.)

Was hoping for a wee update from DP but hopefully they're busy sending out payments Big Grin xxx
Thats what im saying , aw have paid out so surely dp r processing payments now, i dont wanna be seen as the old nag lol just wondering when ill be paid,ive bills etc just like evryne else and an update or reply wouldnt hurt xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
I'm sure there'll be one soon Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(02-11-2016, 19:45)Tara25 Wrote: Thats what im saying , aw have paid out so surely dp r processing payments now, i dont wanna be seen as the old nag lol just wondering when ill be paid,ive bills etc just like evryne else and an update or reply wouldnt hurt xxx
ADMIN - HS DP been paid? Please say yesss!!! lol Smile xxx
It's the not knowing that's annoying isn't it lol Even if we had a wee update just to let us know. Make us feel a wee bit better Smile xxx
Update from DP

"2nd Nov update (18:58pm): Payment from AW not arrived yet. We have emailed for an update on that. Another source paid today though which let us payout to a good portion of the members before funds ran low again."
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Verity for this post:
  • Tara25, YoungMumBellaRose