Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
There have been numerous updates on Dailypay and mass emails... You need to check these to keep yourself up to date
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • Gone
(02-11-2016, 00:28)tabooenglish Wrote: There have been numerous updates on Dailypay and mass emails... You need to check these to keep yourself up to date

Common sense and some people don't mix lol x
(02-11-2016, 00:44)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 00:28)tabooenglish Wrote: There have been numerous updates on Dailypay and mass emails... You need to check these to keep yourself up to date

Common sense and some people don't mix lol x

Sadly, I think you're right!! X
Hahaha, thanks girlies but some of us are too busy to keep checking their emails every 2 seconds Wink
(01-11-2016, 21:49)Curvybrunette69 Wrote: Please girls leave a side 100 pound each time just incase this dose happen i always leave 100 spare cash not touched for emergencies please do this it will help use out xxx

That's a great suggestion but many simply wont be able to keep aside that sort of money due to kids,high rent,other large expenses and at this time of year with xmas coming up this is even less likely..........
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • moongoddess
(02-11-2016, 00:25)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: Hey Admin... I'm on dailypay and I haven't been paid for today? Is there more problems going on again? I'm going to Poland tomorrow night to get a nose job and was rely on my money coming in! Ahhhh!!!

I am sure you can postpone your nose job if you are in that desperate need for money, would hate for you to have to use a sock for toilet paper again.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • Gone, Mistress_Silk, moongoddess
(02-11-2016, 08:49)Ms Dee Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 00:25)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: Hey Admin... I'm on dailypay and I haven't been paid for today? Is there more problems going on again? I'm going to Poland tomorrow night to get a nose job and was rely on my money coming in! Ahhhh!!!

I am sure you can postpone your nose job if you are in that desperate need for money, would hate for you to have to use a sock for toilet paper again.

Hahaha I'm done!
(02-11-2016, 02:14)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: Hahaha, thanks girlies but some of us are too busy to keep checking their emails every 2 seconds Wink

Too busy to check the update page once a day? It takes about 10 seconds Tongue
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • Gone, Ms Dee
Too busy to check updates, but has the time to post here... #Logic

Plus I'm not sure who goes to Poland for a nose job with no spare funds for emergencies. You say you were banking on being paid so you could go... you think it's wise going to another country with no spare money?

All I pray for is that you manage to get wifi in Poland so you can post here about how you're stuck with no way home because you've no money... or socks...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • moongoddess
Everytime anyone mentions socks I almost piss myself. Quick hand me the socks, STAT!