Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
Exclamation 
Seriously what on earth is going on?

Admin Where you at?

No reply to emails...

Havent been on the forum for over a week?

and no decency to let any of us girls whats going on or why you've decided to take a weeks break off..?

...wow...

Angry Exclamation Angry Exclamation Angry Exclamation Angry Exclamation Angry
(25-10-2016, 10:45)misslilliejonesuk Wrote: Seriously what on earth is going on?

Admin Where you at?

No reply to emails...

Havent been on the forum for over a week?

and no decency to let any of us girls whats going on or why you've decided to take a weeks break off..?

Are you f******g dead or something?

...wow...

Angry Exclamation Angry Exclamation Angry Exclamation Angry Exclamation Angry

Yeah i though that was odd too....i sent a DP request out nearly a week ago and heard nothing from it...i thought things were back to business as usual Huh
Havent been paid since the 11th. Asked to be transfers from daily pay to payout on request and its even worse. Iv had no communication. sent 2 pay out on requests in the alast 10 days and no money neither no answer from them.

I seen a post last Wednesday about all pay going back to normal and they got paid 950k... not heard from them since...
Admin was online yesterday and an email was sent out regarding payments
They are still dealing with back logs by the sounds of it but those who get paid daily are not affected - I'm assuming this is because it's an automatic process on the system whereas the payment on requests will be a manual process staff have to complete
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • moongoddess
I just checked my Junk mail and here is ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message was identified as spam. We'll delete it after 10 days. It's not spam

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "DailyPay".

Hi all, just a quick overview of everything at this moment:

New members signing up: Small delay in processing, we hope to have the back
log cleared today/tomorrow.

Existing dailypay members: All working as normal, no delays.

Weeklies: All working as normal, no real delays to speak of.

Payout On Requests members: small delay here due to back log although we
hope to have it cleared today/tomorrow and get back to the normal 24hours
max processing time.

Overall everything is in good order here, we hope AW are back to normal
this week and paying out to us on time.

We currently have no max limits on payouts at the moment either.

Thanks all.

--
Thanks, DailyPay
Hopefully all will be paid out today and back to normal
Having experience in the financial world and knowing that payroll days can be like I can only imiagne what it must be like for after having no cash flow and a massive back log Sad
Just got my weekly that is done manually I think
Xxx
xx
I would like to leave DP to does anyone know the process? i want to leave asap so i dont miss todays AW payout request. Dp are just taking far to long for me
(25-10-2016, 11:43)Cleo_Specter Wrote: I would like to leave DP to does anyone know the process? i want to leave asap so i dont miss todays AW payout request. Dp are just taking far to long for me

I asked for that - they suddenly paid me - funny that. Did you get paid?
I thought I would put another transfer in and they took money the same day - it hasnt hit my account - and suprise suprise no response to emails!!!
 Did you get paid in the end?