Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
Everyone who is complaining, moaning and whining etc should channel that energy into something creative Big Grin LOL!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to moongoddess for this post:
  • English-Caroline
(01-11-2016, 10:50)moongoddess Wrote: Everyone who is complaining, moaning and whining etc should channel that energy into something creative Big Grin LOL!

Could'nt agree more and all the nasty comments directed to DP is out of order we are grown woman, you do not like  how things are going at the moment you have the option to leave and deal with your money on your own.

The comments I have seen on the forum from a select few says more about you than the problems DP are currently dealing with in trying to pay all of us.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • English-Caroline, moongoddess
Hi, backlog is unrelated to delay. Its related to AW not paying out correctly.

Their latest update is "Due to delays in the banking process, payments due to be processed on Tuesday 1 November will likely suffer a one day delay and funds will not hit bank accounts until Wednesday 2 November at the earliest.  "

Our backlog was 99% cleared when this latest delay occurred. I dont expect a backlog to delay us much once the funds arrive though.

The delay is down to the situation only, both AW and DP are trying our best at all times during this time.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Angel, brunettebabe69, Curvybrunette69, lucyloo, moongoddess
I only started wv dp there they sent me an email about the delay We just have to sit back and wait money will b in just delayThink of there postion im sure there under alot of stress andhave done well sorting things out
Xxx dp aw deserve big thanks for all ther
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Curvybrunette69 for this post:
  • moongoddess
Those complaining already need to wise up, if you learnt nothing at all after last time about having money to one side to get by until this is 100% sorted, then you are beyond help. It was made very clear we weren't out of the woods yet and I'd like to think girls were smart and for the past 2 weeks have worked hard and got money in, we knew it was a High  chance of another delay this week.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • country-gal, English-Caroline, iloveit38, moongoddess, Ms Dee
UK bank payments hopefully in tomorrow, rightly said , aw cant control the speed of the banks can they , plus DP are waiting for aw to pay them , keep calm and keep camming lasses , funds be in by Friday ....im hoping...

Sorry got newziods stuck in my head keep dancing , I'm saying keep wankin , keep dancin
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Gone, iloveit38
Good Stuff! I am still relying on Payoneer for the time being. It is only 1 day delayed, girls if you read on the AW website you wouldn't need to keep complaining all the time! stressful
Hopefully it is just a day delay this time rather then weeks like last time but it cant be helped and its not anyone's fault.
I put in a request yesterday but I knew there was a chance it was going to be delayed
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • country-gal
Please girls leave a side 100 pound each time just incase this dose happen i always leave 100 spare cash not touched for emergencies please do this it will help use out xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Curvybrunette69 for this post:
  • country-gal
Hey Admin... I'm on dailypay and I haven't been paid for today? Is there more problems going on again? I'm going to Poland tomorrow night to get a nose job and was rely on my money coming in! Ahhhh!!!