Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
Hey Mistress Silk I hope you do as I put two requests in on sun and mon last week and no sign of them as yet x fingers crossed things run smoothly x
I really hope AW pay out later today.........x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • iloveit38, moongoddess
(31-10-2016, 15:44)country-gal Wrote:
(31-10-2016, 15:31)tabooenglish Wrote: Has anyone received any Payout on Request today yet?

i'm meaning the UK fsp , as i'm not with a group so dont use dailypay so just wondering if any bank payements have cleared , mine used to be in a Monday but that was on the previous processor/company x

nothing as yet x
can anyone let me know if they been paid....my credits are still pending on the statement. xx
Morning, does anybody have the link for payout on request please, i have deleted mine in error. Thanks xx
(01-11-2016, 09:09)Ms Dee Wrote: Morning,  does anybody have the link for payout on request please, i have deleted mine in error. Thanks xx

This one?

http://www.dailypayservice.com/main/inde..._page/1?ff

xx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to YoungMumBellaRose for this post:
  • moongoddess, Ms Dee
Star 
What's the deal with payout on request admin ? Another two bounced direct debits it's so annoying had so many charges cos of all this surely the backlog has been cleared I'm worried to work or get my credits to high in fear I won't get paid at all in the end .. So fed up .. Requested money the weekend still nothing .. Please advise
Daily pay update: http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

"31st Oct update (18:50pm): No funds arrived from AW currently. Will check in morning again."

"1st Nov update (9:01am): All here in office, checking and waiting on the funds."

Thankyou admin Smile

ADULTWORK UPDATE: UK Bank Accounts ( Tues 1st Nov) https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp#Updates

"All payments due before 1 November have been made.  Due to delays in the banking process, payments due to be processed on Tuesday 1 November will likely suffer a one day delay and funds will not hit bank accounts until Wednesday 2 November at the earliest.  This includes cheque transfers that were due before 1 November that were converted into UK bank transfers after 25 October."

(Sidenote: I got a notification saying funds had been paid to the allocated paxum account from adultwork about 10 minutes ago - this is not to me but the DP paxum account - so fingers crossed that means payments are being sent out but to clarify that is not to my account)
(01-11-2016, 10:23)brunettebabe69 Wrote: What's the deal with payout on request admin ? Another two bounced direct debits it's so annoying had so many charges cos of all this surely the backlog has been cleared I'm worried to work or get my credits to high in fear I won't get paid at all in the end .. So fed up .. Requested money the weekend still nothing .. Please advise

Complaining is pointless. It is out of DPs hands until they get their payment from Adultwork. Everyone is being patient Smile
(01-11-2016, 10:38)tabooenglish Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 10:23)brunettebabe69 Wrote: What's the deal with payout on request admin ? Another two bounced direct debits it's so annoying had so many charges cos of all this surely the backlog has been cleared I'm worried to work or get my credits to high in fear I won't get paid at all in the end .. So fed up .. Requested money the weekend still nothing .. Please advise

Complaining is pointless. It is out of DPs hands until they get their payment from Adultwork. Everyone is being patient Smile
Yeah I know everyone is in the same boat just dragging on thought it was all going back to normal once backlog had cleared I know it's frustrating for us all though X