Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Admin? disapeared off the face of the earth... are you alive?
I still havent recived payment today im still waitn xxx
(31-10-2016, 13:55)country-gal Wrote: Anyone received a UK Bank payment yet  ? I'm just wondering as on the old processor Payments went in on Mondays for me , I'm aware Aw say the 1/11 but I'm hoping .... xxx

Nope xx
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
oh gosh I think it was HornyTattooWife when I first signed up, then changed to HornyBoredHouseWife and finally to KinkHornyHouseWife

So confusing, apologies x
Check aw current page about payments xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Curvybrunette69 for this post:
  • moongoddess
(31-10-2016, 13:55)country-gal Wrote: Anyone received a UK Bank payment yet  ? I'm just wondering as on the old processor Payments went in on Mondays for me , I'm aware Aw say the 1/11 but I'm hoping .... xxx

Do you mean by AW or DP? I received a payment from DP this morning x

Mine went in on mondays to.....hopefully no problems xx
Has anyone received any Payout on Request today yet?
(31-10-2016, 15:31)tabooenglish Wrote: Has anyone received any Payout on Request today yet?

i'm meaning the UK fsp , as i'm not with a group so dont use dailypay so just wondering if any bank payements have cleared , mine used to be in a Monday but that was on the previous processor/company x
(31-10-2016, 12:00)admin Wrote: Hi, staff currently making payouts.

Latest updates here http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Unknown how far the funds will go but hopefully by the time staff use up theses funds AWs will of arrived.

Thanks

Any joy finding my sales funds? It's not showing up on my credits turnover page but if you can see on my credits statement it's showing up on the 29th October. Thanks xx
Admin,will i receive my funds soon?I requested payout yesterday early morning........x