Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do you love/hate most about being a camgirl?
do you girls pay for positioning regularly? I have never paid for it. coz I offer free chat in IM my profile is shown on the main page quiet a bit anyway when I'm online and I hot 200+ views on average a day

also, whilst were on the subject
requests for snapchat, kik etc... - any of you guys offer this and if so how do they pay you for it? I'm constantly being asked!
(24-10-2016, 13:04)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: I used to get really bad panic attacks too! I've lost alot of my family over the last 7 years,my brother,sister and my dad. I think the stress brought them on! Thankfully i haven't really been getting any lately, just the odd tiny one but not as bad as they used to be! But yeah you just learn to carry on and get on with things. What else can ya do! xx

Ps i ADORE cats!! I have 3 Smile xxx

Cats are the best!
(24-10-2016, 13:34)tabooenglish Wrote: Ohhhh I just put my foot in it Mia Sad lol x

lol that's ok, I used to hate it too but I guess its grown on me seeing it daily on AW! Blush  x
(24-10-2016, 13:09)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Just found another hate! When you sit waiting for ages to be taken grp/pvt then you go to the loo for 1 min come back and see you missed a call! Arghhh!! lol xx

I dont mind that so much but what I hate is when they pop into your room and you sit there go "hi" and they sit there for 30 seconds then leave.  You are in group darling I am not about to flash my hoo ha to you in the first 30 seconds and I dont flash my hoo ha in group anyway.  You want the hoo ha you go into private.
"BB" makes my skin crawl haha!!

I don't offer snapchat but I get kik, whatsapp or texts requests.. I usually just say 1 credit per text and to just pay via a phone chat booking and change the credits to whatever they want! I have a separate phone for whatsapp and texts.
AW Profile - Jennifer_XXX
(24-10-2016, 13:38)Ms Dee Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 13:09)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Just found another hate! When you sit waiting for ages to be taken grp/pvt then you go to the loo for 1 min come back and see you missed a call! Arghhh!! lol xx

I dont mind that so much but what I hate is when they pop into your room and you sit there go "hi" and they sit there for 30 seconds then leave.  You are in group darling I am not about to flash my hoo ha to you in the first 30 seconds and I dont flash my hoo ha in group anyway.  You want the hoo ha you go into private.

pmsl hoo ha ;Wink
Yeah Ms Dee I know what you mean! When guys come in group and are like "hi show pussy bb I'm in a rush" makes me so mad!!
AW Profile - Jennifer_XXX
OMG yes. A few times I've had "bb you've got 2 mins, show pussy"

Like really? Really?? Am I only worth 2 mins?? Haha
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tabooenglish for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(24-10-2016, 13:39)Jennifer1990 Wrote: "BB" makes my skin crawl haha!!

I don't offer snapchat but I get kik, whatsapp or texts requests.. I usually just say 1 credit per text and to just pay via a phone chat booking and change the credits to whatever they want! I have a separate phone for whatsapp and texts.

that's a good idea Blush
(24-10-2016, 13:34)Mia_Starlight Wrote: do you girls pay for positioning regularly? I have never paid for it. coz I offer free chat in IM my profile is shown on the main page quiet a bit anyway when I'm online and I hot 200+ views on average a day

also, whilst were on the subject
requests for snapchat, kik etc... - any of you guys offer this and if so how do they pay you for it? I'm constantly being asked!

I pay for positioning everytime i go on cam. Usually 2 or 3 creds each time x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CODMW3 Love it or Hate it? Heather_Edwards 23 37,040 09-11-2011, 20:33
Last Post: Laudanum
  Keith Lemmon love hi or hate him Emily of Halifax 8 12,695 08-05-2011, 08:46
Last Post: kenny m