Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What do you love/hate most about being a camgirl?
(24-10-2016, 12:23)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: There we go! Smile lol x

Love it ?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
yes you've watched me on cam a view times bella.......lol.......I wouldn't say I ooze confidence , when I log on cam I become a different persona , a lot of cam girls do , you yourself day to day then become someone else when your on cam
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(24-10-2016, 12:20)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 12:14)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 12:12)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 12:03)Mia_Starlight Wrote: oh and I love (I'm very sad) keeping spreadsheets for not just book keeping but also to analysis busy days, profile hits etc.. - I did say I was very sad lol

Ahaha this is so me right now, my daily profile hits topped 300 yesterday and I was looking at my graph plot all proud of myself like a total loser lol! Since I redid my profile it's been crazy busy, long may it continue cus mama wants her spa retreat holiday for Christmas *preach* lol 

lol I'm glad I'm not the only one haha

Where do we find our profile hits?? lol
Oh i'm thinking of redoing my profile. Fresh new pics, new movie clips etc... It's long overdue! xx
If you look at the bottom of your profile it tells you how many views 
I Record it each night in a spreadsheet working out the difference from the night before to show daily hit xx
(24-10-2016, 12:23)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: There we go! Smile lol x

i have 2 profiles, one for when me and hubby are playing and one for when I'm alone (or when i need a rest lol)

I actually love finding the diamonds in the rough, the nice guys. One guy booked a 20 min phone chat session the other day and cancelled last minute, he then re booked the following day for 15 mins and said as he messed me about he was happy to just chat. was nice speaking to someone normally.

I also love to be watched when playing as a couple and is still a turn on.

I hate when the ones that are in n out and the trolls like most people i guess.
There is a graph you can use! click "My details" so you go to the main page here https://www.adultwork.com/MyDetails.asp

then in the top right it says profile views... click the number! GRAPHS BITCHES! Freaking love me some graphs... lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(24-10-2016, 12:26)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 12:20)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 12:14)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 12:12)xXxMEFxXx Wrote:
(24-10-2016, 12:03)Mia_Starlight Wrote: oh and I love (I'm very sad) keeping spreadsheets for not just book keeping but also to analysis busy days, profile hits etc.. - I did say I was very sad lol

Ahaha this is so me right now, my daily profile hits topped 300 yesterday and I was looking at my graph plot all proud of myself like a total loser lol! Since I redid my profile it's been crazy busy, long may it continue cus mama wants her spa retreat holiday for Christmas *preach* lol 

lol I'm glad I'm not the only one haha

Where do we find our profile hits?? lol
Oh i'm thinking of redoing my profile. Fresh new pics, new movie clips etc... It's long overdue! xx
If you look at the bottom of your profile it tells you how many views 
I Record it each night in a spreadsheet working out the difference from the night before to show daily hit xx

Ahh i can't find it lol I can only see the total views :/
I'm sure i seen it before! xx
Try this? https://www.adultwork.com/Net/user/dlgProfileHits
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(24-10-2016, 12:31)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: There is a graph you can use! click "My details" so you go to the main page here https://www.adultwork.com/MyDetails.asp

then in the top right it says profile views... click the number! GRAPHS BITCHES! Freaking love me some graphs... lol

Got it thanks! Smile xx
(24-10-2016, 12:45)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Try this? https://www.adultwork.com/Net/user/dlgProfileHits

how did you get to that page? ive been doing mine manually in a spreadsheet all this time! lol x
Wow i got alot of hits on Thursday! Wonder what profile pic i had up that day?! lol xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CODMW3 Love it or Hate it? Heather_Edwards 23 36,925 09-11-2011, 20:33
Last Post: Laudanum
  Keith Lemmon love hi or hate him Emily of Halifax 8 12,607 08-05-2011, 08:46
Last Post: kenny m