Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Anyone on DP been paid yet?
(19-10-2016, 16:42)admin Wrote:
(19-10-2016, 16:33)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Admin, only going to make this offer once so think it through...

Whilst there is almost a £1m sat there, if by any chance you want to just buy me a yacht and send me to Barbados, I'd be OK with that.

Christ lol, £950k, we really a bunch of sluts Jodie!!

Hi, could be seen as unfair sorry, I think we may have to rent the yacht and fly all members out to Barbados for a week in the sun. Smile

Ha, aw if only that were possible! I can dream lol

But if you don't go on holiday for a week after all this then there's something wrong with you, the stress must have been in the danger zone. I hear Larne is nice this time of year... haha Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • admin
if anyone receives the 11ths payment from AW PRETTY PLEASE (WITH A CHERRY ON TOP) inbox me as then ill know im soon to receive my money from them...cheers <3
(19-10-2016, 16:42)admin Wrote:
(19-10-2016, 16:33)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Admin, only going to make this offer once so think it through...

Whilst there is almost a £1m sat there, if by any chance you want to just buy me a yacht and send me to Barbados, I'd be OK with that.

Christ lol, £950k, we really a bunch of sluts Jodie!!

Hi, could be seen as unfair sorry, I think we may have to rent the yacht and fly all members out to Barbados for a week in the sun. Smile

Watch all airports for Collin lol bless him
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Angel for this post:
  • admin, Gone
(19-10-2016, 16:41)laura20 Wrote:
(19-10-2016, 16:22)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: yay everyone can now breath .

950k!! what a bunch of slut we are hahaha

thank you for the updates .

I take it DP is back to normal now or will it be part payments to get the funds back up ?

xxx
x

OMG that literally made me LOL hahaha huge sluts Smile we rule!  Heart

haha yes we are all dirty buggers , who needs to be sat in a office all day when we can do this for a living Angel
Hi admin does that means I'll get my full balance I am on auto dailypay but obviously it has built up x
Hi, full balance yes.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
so glad to get home from work and see the good news- even if I'm probably the only person not waiting for cash lol
glad to hear the limit is lifted though, look forward to sending in my request in a few week Wink x

I hope the AW funds for the 11th clear for those who are still waiting soon too x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • admin
Hi full balance received for payout on request. Thanks so much
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to taboobritish for this post:
  • admin
Hi will i need to put a payment request in or am i on pay daily now? Just making sure lol Thanks Smile xxx
Hi, on auto dailypay now.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose