AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Anyone on DP been paid yet?
Has anyone on DP been paid yet? Have DP received any funds from AW yet? x
No Hun !! Not from adultwork either not be long xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(18-10-2016, 20:15)Lisadavelatte Wrote: No Hun !! Not from adultwork either not be long xxx

Hoping we have something by tomorrow Smile xxx
(18-10-2016, 22:16)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 20:15)Lisadavelatte Wrote: No Hun !! Not from adultwork either not be long xxx

Hoping we have something by tomorrow Smile xxx

Yeah deffo and aw by the end of the week hopefully Smilexxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
nope nada x
No nothing.I got an email from dp and they said they should be doing payouts tomorrow......
Hi, any updates of ours are shown here http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
I got this email from AW earlier

Hello

Thank you for your email.

Yes moving into this group caused and issue where the Group Managers details overwrote the account name.

In order to pay others these payments where isolated from the payment file. We since have found the original account name and re-submitted the transfers with the next payment batch file due to be paid for transfer due on the 11th October . As soon as we are advised that this file has passed screening checks and we we paid we will publish the payment date on http://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team

---------- Original Message ----------
> Hi I joined daily pay when the pacnet crisis began and I have still not received my 2 pending transfers for 27/09 and 4/10.Everyone else seems to have received theirs and mine are still on my pending page.What is the issue and when will i receive them.I am really needing that money a.s.a.p..........
>
I thought admin posted a thread in pvt forum about how we were going to receive those transfers.It highlighted about 3 different methods and am sure one of them was funds being sent to dp and then them paying us.Cannot find where i read this...........x
Hi, its in there yip. AW are paying the transfer out directly to the members now though, they shouldnt be long.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4