Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Anyone on DP been paid yet?
(19-10-2016, 16:29)admin Wrote: Hi, back to normal for now yip. We will monitor the balances going forward until everything is settled.

Thanks

hey Smile so does that mean today ill receive all my dp payments from the 14th onwards and the 685 aw owe me xxxxxxxxxxxx
I got a payment for £50 not so long ago.. does this mean there will be another payment today? thanks x
(19-10-2016, 16:38)sexyandfierce Wrote: I got a payment for £50 not so long ago.. does this mean there will be another payment today? thanks x

Hi, yes another payment shortly.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(19-10-2016, 16:38)sexyandfierce Wrote: I got a payment for £50 not so long ago.. does this mean there will be another payment today? thanks x

He said "All payouts are now in progress on all accounts and services."

So I guess that means another payout today? Would be nice if it is!
(19-10-2016, 16:35)laura20 Wrote:
(19-10-2016, 16:29)admin Wrote: Hi, back to normal for now yip. We will monitor the balances going forward until everything is settled.

Thanks

hey Smile so does that mean today ill receive all my dp payments from the 14th onwards and the 685 aw owe me xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, all money from us being sent now, AWs money to you is still in progress from them.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(19-10-2016, 16:22)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: yay everyone can now breath .

950k!! what a bunch of slut we are hahaha

thank you for the updates .

I take it DP is back to normal now or will it be part payments to get the funds back up ?

xxx
x

OMG that literally made me LOL hahaha huge sluts Smile we rule! Heart
(19-10-2016, 16:33)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Admin, only going to make this offer once so think it through...

Whilst there is almost a £1m sat there, if by any chance you want to just buy me a yacht and send me to Barbados, I'd be OK with that.

Christ lol, £950k, we really a bunch of sluts Jodie!!

Hi, could be seen as unfair sorry, I think we may have to rent the yacht and fly all members out to Barbados for a week in the sun. Smile

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Gone, YoungMumBellaRose
(19-10-2016, 16:08)admin Wrote: Hi all, funds have just arrived, £950k in total.

All payouts are now in progress on all accounts and services.

Thank you all for your patience.

Great news! Thanks so much for the update :-)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dirty_duo33 for this post:
  • admin
(19-10-2016, 16:08)admin Wrote: Hi all, funds have just arrived, £950k in total.

All payouts are now in progress on all accounts and services.

Thank you all for your patience.

Ooooh I could kiss you!  THank you. xx
Fab news Collin Smile
I sent a payment request through for mine & the other account Monday,
Could you check to see if its been recieved when you get a minute as my internet kept cutting out when I was trying to send it to you
Empty both accounts & payout as seperate amounts
Thanks hun! Smile
xxxx