Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Anyone on DP been paid yet?
(19-10-2016, 13:22)admin Wrote: Hi, final date mentioned that it would arrive to us was today, but it doesnt look likely at this point.

Thanks

Will there be no more Payments sent until AW send you funds? xxx
(19-10-2016, 13:06)Jennifer1990 Wrote: This is all so so grim.

The daily disappointment is really grinding me down and it's 3 weeks and counting...

Sad

I know hun, everyday i'm thinking i'm gonna get some sort of payment but when i check my bank there's nothing there Sad I don't care about myself it's my little girl i'm worried about xxx
Hi girls,

I know the disappointment must be difficult at the moment, but I did want to say that considering the disaster and how it has impacted us, pretty much all the girls here have handled themselves with dignity and good grace. That says a lot! Despite the comments from girls pushing payoneer and a few panics, I'd say you've all dealt with this better than could be expected. We can all agree DP are doing their best, AW are pushing for a resolution and we cam girls are sticking together.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk
So am I going to be paid this week? I've tried to be patient but obviously nearly 4 weeks without any sort of payment has stretched me to the limit. I joined dailypay to alleviate this, I understand you are waiting on money from AW but just feels like I'm in limbo everyday and like many I have bills to be paid as well. Even if I was being paid the 100 a day would really help
Gosh this is so frustrating.I really hope i get paid by tomorrow atleast as nothing left in bank now........x
Colin and the DP team have done an excellent job so far and can't be faulted, but I can't help but kick myself a bit to think if I wouldn't have joined DP when the crisis started I would have had my 2 weeks wages by now (which is well over a grand!) but hey-ho!

Checking this forum is really keeping me sane to know there's others in the same boat, you are right we need to stick together and try to stay positive!
AW Profile - Jennifer_XXX
(19-10-2016, 12:52)admin Wrote: Hi, plenty yes, today is the final date that has been mentioned of when they will arrive. That of course doesnt mean they will arrive today, not sure anyone knows that for certain.

Thanks

In banking terms "The final date of arrival" for the items processed means that if they do not arrive by close of banking business in the US today,,,, THEN,,,,the likelihood is that they won't arrive from that file.

The only delay could be an issue with the rectified file which was included in the payment file for this period.

The payment processor would need to notified AW that there was an issue with the rectified file.
If that is the case AW need to check this again and communicate to Dailypay, their largest and probably their most profitable group.

Somebody has made an error.... But THE ERROR IS NOT WITH DAILYPAY.

Glad some of you ladies got a payment today... We all just need to sit tight and stay positive.x
(19-10-2016, 13:58)English-Caroline Wrote:
(19-10-2016, 12:52)admin Wrote: Hi, plenty yes, today is the final date that has been mentioned of when they will arrive. That of course doesnt mean they will arrive today, not sure anyone knows that for certain.

Thanks

In banking terms "The final date of arrival" for the items processed means that if they do not arrive by close of banking business in the US today,,,, THEN,,,,the likelihood is that they won't arrive from that file.

The only delay could be an issue with the rectified file which was included in the payment file for this period.

The payment processor would need to notified AW that there was an issue with the rectified file.
If that is the case AW need to check this again and communicate to Dailypay, their largest and probably their most profitable group.

Somebody has made an error.... But THE ERROR IS NOT WITH DAILYPAY.

Glad some of you ladies got a payment today... We all just need to sit tight and stay positive.x

THAT does not sound good! Sad
(19-10-2016, 12:14)laura20 Wrote: No hun the 400 is from DP from AW im still owed 685Im on weekly pay for every Monday but they didn't have funds to send to me then which is totally fine what with this crisis.
Does this mean ill be getting the limit today or do i have to wait until monday?

xx
(19-10-2016, 12:58)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:

Thanks

Has DP payments stopped for now? Sad xxx

Hi, not stopped yet no, just slowed, getting alot of emails at the moment which is delaying me paying out to members sorry, and if I dont reply staight away we get another email asking why we are ignoring them :Smile all fun and games today.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Gone, Ms Dee, YoungMumBellaRose