Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Anyone on DP been paid yet?
It wont be yet we receive any funds from aw because they said they will issue a date and hasnt issued one yet
(19-10-2016, 12:14)laura20 Wrote: No hun the 400 is from DP from AW im still owed 685

So has DP removed the £400 from your profile account?
(19-10-2016, 12:58)laura20 Wrote: It wont be yet we receive any funds from aw because they said they will issue a date and hasnt issued one yet

Laura do you think it's worth working on another site that dailypay work with (livejasmin etc) until aw send the funds across? Just incase it drags on much longer?
This is all so so grim.

The daily disappointment is really grinding me down and it's 3 weeks and counting...

Sad
AW Profile - Jennifer_XXX
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jennifer1990 for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
Hi, Laura is on auto dp so works differently from on request or weekly in which credits are taken away at the same time of being paid.

For on request and weekly, credits only get taken away when you are being paid yip.

Auto dp the group transfers is a one click button for all members and occurs on Tuesday nights.

Still takes AW 2-3 weeks as normal to send them across to us in all cases.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(19-10-2016, 13:08)admin Wrote: Hi, Laura is on auto dp so works differently from on request or weekly in which credits are taken away at the same time of being paid.

For on request and weekly, credits only get taken away when you are being paid yip.

Auto dp the group transfers is a one click button for all members and occurs on Tuesday nights.

Still takes AW 2-3 weeks as normal to send them across to us in all cases.

Thanks

Aaaaaaaaaaah thank you was not sure as I am on POR.
(19-10-2016, 12:43)admin Wrote: Hi, we are attempting to spread the funds between all members and services, request, weekly and the other groups we service, but as an example, 1000 members needing paid in our own system at £100 a go is £100,000.00 (100k), our small payment was around half that so there will be some very lucky members and some members will have to wait for AW original payment to us still.

Thanks

I know you have ben asked this numerous times but do you know how long AW's payment might take to you still?
Hi, final date mentioned that it would arrive to us was today, but it doesnt look likely at this point.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(19-10-2016, 12:58)Ms Dee Wrote:
(19-10-2016, 12:14)laura20 Wrote: No hun the 400 is from DP from AW im still owed 685

So has DP removed the £400 from your profile account?

im not entirely sure if im giving you the right response but a group transfer was made yesterday leaving me 0 in my aw statement ????
If adultwork's big payment doesn't come today, when would it be likely to?