Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dailypay
Hi, would be next day, AW is midnight to midnight.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(19-10-2016, 18:23)admin Wrote: Hi, would be next day, AW is midnight to midnight.

Thanks

Just been paid, thank you for your service. we were very nervous as joint AW during this crisis. Just in time for a birthday tomorrow too.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aoneoffx for this post:
  • admin
Thank you DP and staff money in bank and thank you for all your patience the past few weeks even with all the abuse.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • admin
Hi received 50 waiting in the test I'm owed does anyone know roughly when this will be?
The rest sorry excuse typos it's only a small amount on top of the 50 I've already received (no more than 20) does anyone know what's happening with aw now in terms of payments etc.
They haven't posted an update so don't know at this point.........x Confused
Hi, sent.

I believe we have done around 80%, but as its late I am getting tired sorry, when its late and you are tired its best not to process any numbers (mistakes) so will soon be calling it a night, I realise not everyone has been paid yet though.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
You are not superhuman so go home and get some well deserved sleep.We are all so very grateful for your dedication........x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • admin