Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dailypay
Hi ladies. Few questions for those who are using dailypay. Does Colin always pay you religiously everyday or do you sometimes need to remind? Also I know they're taken 41% of cam earnings, do they've deduct money spent like for direct cam positioning etc before they pay you? Otherwise come Tuesday when they take credits surely you'd have a negative balance?
Hi, I dont do payouts myself but the staff work each day processing thousands of payouts yip, current delay is unrelated to us but does affect us.

Some people do end up with negative balances if they spent more than they earn yes, expenses are deducted each day.

-41% is for directcam only. -36% for most others. You dont pay us anything though, AW pay us.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Gone, redhotchick
Bella, I was wondering the same thing as well. I havn't been paid yesterday or today (yet). It's been going on quite a lot recently, it's not my bank. Barclays is very prompt with payments. I contacted daily pay a few weeks ago asking which figure of my earnings (on credits activity) do they deduct the cost of featuring from. how do they deduct it? Because depending on the method of deduction I could end up being underpaid/ overpaid. I am still awaiting a response to that e-mail?
Hi. ive been on daily pay for a long while now.. Never to complain until recently. I'm with nationwide and after my 4th email they paid me Friday  night for Thursday pay but not sat and not today. Then stated they can only pay certain banks. I'm so confused. Then I read up they only take 41% on direct cam.. when I thought they was taking 46% so now I'm going to have to review my balances in credits turnover. Question is this our payment we meant receive or are we taking more % of that too??
Hi Admin, just wondering if that's me switched over to pay daily now? When do you expect to start sending payments again? Thanks x
(16-10-2016, 14:04)river song Wrote: Bella, I was wondering the same thing as well. I havn't been paid yesterday or today (yet). It's been going on quite a lot recently, it's not my bank. Barclays is very prompt with payments. I contacted daily pay a few weeks ago asking which figure of my earnings (on credits activity) do they deduct the cost of featuring from. how do they deduct it? Because depending on the method of deduction I could end up being underpaid/ overpaid. I am still awaiting a response to that e-mail?

Hi, it isnt your bank no, its the world crisis.

The cost of featuring is always taken from the first earnings on the turnover page.

So if you earn 10 content, 20 directcam but spend 5 credits the calculation is this:

-5 + 10 = 5 - 36% = £3.20 profit
20 -41% = £11.80 profit

= £15 profit

Thanks

Ps, technically its suppose to be:

5 -30% = £3.50 in negative
10 -36% = £6.40 positive
20 -41% = £11.80 positive

Giving only £14.70

Its -30% in this example because if we did minus -36% then we are actually working for free here with no one paying us at all (its only the method we use to speed up the processing time but it does mean we are here working for free on any time a member has expenses on their account).

But as we deduct it from the first figure then you are always being overpaid 100% of the time without question.

adultworkbanner4
(16-10-2016, 16:15)redhotchick Wrote: Hi. ive been on daily pay for a long while now.. Never to complain until recently. I'm with nationwide and after my 4th email they paid me Friday  night for Thursday pay but not sat and not today. Then stated they can only pay certain banks. I'm so confused. Then I read up they only take 41% on direct cam.. when I thought they was taking 46% so now I'm going to have to review my balances in credits turnover. Question is this our payment we meant receive or are we taking more % of that too??

hun thats because they have run out of funds x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • redhotchick
(16-10-2016, 16:15)redhotchick Wrote: Hi. ive been on daily pay for a long while now.. Never to complain until recently. I'm with nationwide and after my 4th email they paid me Friday  night for Thursday pay but not sat and not today. Then stated they can only pay certain banks. I'm so confused. Then I read up they only take 41% on direct cam.. when I thought they was taking 46% so now I'm going to have to review my balances in credits turnover. Question is this our payment we meant receive or are we taking more % of that too??

Hi, we pay to all banks, cs responses times are delayed as thousands of people are emailing, generally about the same thing though. Article is here http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

-46% is a common figure for directchat, directcam is -41%

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • redhotchick
(16-10-2016, 17:58)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Hi Admin, just wondering if that's me switched over to pay daily now? When do you expect to start sending payments again? Thanks x

Hi, from AWs updates we expect Monday or Tuesday. We have coop, santander and hsbc but nothing is showing as pending in any of the accounts so this answer is an answer for now and may change at anytime. The actual answer = unknown.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(16-10-2016, 18:20)admin Wrote:
(16-10-2016, 17:58)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote: Hi Admin, just wondering if that's me switched over to pay daily now? When do you expect to start sending payments again? Thanks x

Hi, from AWs updates we expect Monday or Tuesday. We have coop, santander and hsbc but nothing is showing as pending in any of the accounts so this answer is an answer for now and may change at anytime. The actual answer = unknown.

Thanks

I requested to be switched over to be paid daily instead of payment on request. Nobody has confirmed i have been switched to pay daily yet. Could you let me know if i have? Smile Many thanks xx