Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dailypay
(17-10-2016, 12:27)redhotchick Wrote: What's happening with the pay?? are we up and running now?? will payments be in by the end of the day?? Blush

Hi, no AW are still making payouts to members, including us. Nothing has changed at the moment.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(17-10-2016, 16:39)laura20 Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 16:31)BellaBachelli Wrote: Anyone have an update on what's happening or if the issue has been resolved? The person I emailed got back to me and was quite sharp saying "kids are starving the world in crisis!!" Lol totally understand it's no fault of anyone's and it's just one of those things I was just unaware. I love daily pay and what they do just trying to figure out when I will get paid. Was due Sunday and was told today but still nothing in my acc Undecided although it's only 4-15 xx

thats not a very professional reply-jeez wth Angry

Hi, depends what was sent to the CS staff in the first place though doesnt it? I would also be uncertain that is a direct quote, our "!" button doesnt work here.

Thanks Smile

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Ms Dee
Fair dos and I did say "what crisis I'm in crisis" because no one told me about the payment problem aw is experiencing. Just nice to be kept up to date. I've had a few problems so was a little unsure that's all. It'll be sorted
I understand d there may be technical problems but I worked fri and sat knowing I'd need the money on Monday. I rely on daily pay.

No payment, account in negative for two days now and now have bank charges but I'm sure daily pay will still be taking their full cut. It's left me in A horrible position. I pay the extra as I can rely on the payments.

It's turning out that it just isn't worth it as someone who just cams.

When/if I finally get paid I will be cancelling daily pay despite telling a lot of girls about it. Might work for some but this week I've lost too much
(18-10-2016, 06:02)Lady-Insatiable Wrote: I understand d there may be technical problems but I worked fri and sat knowing I'd need the money on Monday. I rely on daily pay.

No payment, account in negative for two days now and now have bank charges but I'm sure daily pay will still be taking their full cut. It's left me in A horrible position. I pay the extra as I can rely on the payments.

When/if I finally get paid I will be cancelling daily pay despite telling a lot of girls about it. Might work for some but this week I've lost too much

If you wasn't using DP you wouldn't have had any finds since September from AW. the fact DP have been paying out up until late last week is incredible in my opinion.
I haven't read anything about DP having to notify you if something happens - with my registration email i got a link to the forum where updates are made regularly so that's were i keep myself updated. As DP have said time and time again if they were to spend time emailing everyone they wouldn't have time to make payments or try and sort things out
considering the DP staff have given up their wages for the past 3 weeks i wouldn't expect them to be working full stop let alone emailing constantly.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk
(17-10-2016, 12:27)redhotchick Wrote: What's happening with the pay?? are we up and running now?? will payments be in by the end of the day?? Blush

Hi, just waiting on funds arriving currently.

Updates are here http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(18-10-2016, 06:02)Lady-Insatiable Wrote: I understand d there may be technical problems but I worked fri and sat knowing I'd need the money on Monday. I rely on daily pay.

Hi, what extra do you pay? Only 2 days? Others have gone a month without pay, you are very lucky.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Angel, Gone, YoungMumBellaRose
I actually think dailypay have been very helpful and to hear that they've been paying regardless makes us very lucky. I've been told Colin has been paying the girls out of his life savings. i see estimated payout date is today or tomorrow so fingers crossed it all gets sorted for us xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BellaBachelli for this post:
  • admin
(18-10-2016, 09:27)Mia_Starlight Wrote:

If you wasn't using DP you wouldn't have had any finds since September from AW. the fact DP have been paying out up until late last week is incredible in my opinion.
I haven't read anything about DP having to notify you if something happens - with my registration email i got a link to the forum where updates are made regularly so that's were i keep myself updated. As DP have said time and time again if they were to spend time emailing everyone they wouldn't have time to make payments or try and sort things out
considering the DP staff have given up their wages for the past 3 weeks i wouldn't expect them to be working full stop let alone emailing constantly.

I realised this after posting. I didn't know about the issues. Very frustrating as aw will be making nice interest on our money. No doubt still be charged full commission too
(18-10-2016, 11:42)admin Wrote:

Hi, what extra do you pay? Only 2 days? Others have gone a month without pay, you are very lucky.

Thanks

The extra I was referring to was the % DP get on top of what AW take.

I wasn't previously aware of the aw issues though