Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dailypay
Hi, believe I replied in another thread sorry, switch has been made yes, normally an email is sent out with info about first pay being sent at the same time, but due to whats happening first pay hasnt been sent so no email either sorry, but yes the switch has been made.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(16-10-2016, 20:22)admin Wrote: Hi, believe I replied in another thread sorry, switch has been made yes, normally an email is sent out with info about first pay being sent at the same time, but due to whats happening first pay hasnt been sent so no email either sorry, but yes the switch has been made.

Thanks

Sorry i must have missed your reply. Thank you xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to YoungMumBellaRose for this post:
  • admin
(16-10-2016, 20:22)admin Wrote: Hi, believe I replied in another thread sorry, switch has been made yes, normally an email is sent out with info about first pay being sent at the same time, but due to whats happening first pay hasnt been sent so no email either sorry, but yes the switch has been made.

Thanks

One last question (i'm sorry i know i must be very annoying asking so many questions! ) If i find Daily pay doesn't suit me can i switch back to pay on request? (again i'm so sorry, i must be the most annoying member right now! lol ) Thank you xx
(16-10-2016, 18:15)admin Wrote:
(16-10-2016, 16:15)redhotchick Wrote: Hi. ive been on daily pay for a long while now.. Never to complain until recently. I'm with nationwide and after my 4th email they paid me Friday  night for Thursday pay but not sat and not today. Then stated they can only pay certain banks. I'm so confused. Then I read up they only take 41% on direct cam.. when I thought they was taking 46% so now I'm going to have to review my balances in credits turnover. Question is this our payment we meant receive or are we taking more % of that too??

Hi, we pay to all banks, cs responses times are delayed as thousands of people are emailing, generally about the same thing though. Article is here http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

-46% is a common figure for directchat, directcam is -41%

Thanks
so what does this mean then 41% is for directcam only. -36% for most others??
(16-10-2016, 20:53)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:

Thanks

One last question (i'm sorry i know i must be very annoying asking so many questions! ) If i find Daily pay doesn't suit me can i switch back to pay on request? (again i'm so sorry, i must be the most annoying member right now! lol ) Thank you xx

Hi, members can switch back to Payout On Request yes.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(16-10-2016, 21:51)redhotchick Wrote:
(16-10-2016, 18:15)admin Wrote:
(16-10-2016, 16:15)redhotchick Wrote: Hi. ive been on daily pay for a long while now.. Never to complain until recently. I'm with nationwide and after my 4th email they paid me Friday  night for Thursday pay but not sat and not today. Then stated they can only pay certain banks. I'm so confused. Then I read up they only take 41% on direct cam.. when I thought they was taking 46% so now I'm going to have to review my balances in credits turnover. Question is this our payment we meant receive or are we taking more % of that too??

Hi, we pay to all banks, cs responses times are delayed as thousands of people are emailing, generally about the same thing though. Article is here http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

-46% is a common figure for directchat, directcam is -41%

Thanks
so what does this mean then 41% is for directcam only. -36% for most others??

Hi:

Content, pics, movies, erotica, sms, webcam, phonechat, tips, sales etc are -36%
Directcam is -41%
Directchat is a charge of 0.1 per credit charged, so 10% (+AW 36% gives a total of -46%) if you charge 1 credit.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
  • redhotchick
What's happening with the pay?? are we up and running now?? will payments be in by the end of the day?? Blush
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to redhotchick for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
Anyone have an update on what's happening or if the issue has been resolved? The person I emailed got back to me and was quite sharp saying "kids are starving the world in crisis!!" Lol totally understand it's no fault of anyone's and it's just one of those things I was just unaware. I love daily pay and what they do just trying to figure out when I will get paid. Was due Sunday and was told today but still nothing in my acc Undecided although it's only 4-15 xx
Anyone have an update on what's happening or if the issue has been resolved? The person I emailed got back to me and was quite sharp saying "kids are starving the world in crisis!!" Lol totally understand it's no fault of anyone's and it's just one of those things I was just unaware. I love daily pay and what they do just trying to figure out when I will get paid. Was due Sunday and was told today but still nothing in my acc Undecided although it's only 4-15 xx
(17-10-2016, 16:31)BellaBachelli Wrote: Anyone have an update on what's happening or if the issue has been resolved? The person I emailed got back to me and was quite sharp saying "kids are starving the world in crisis!!" Lol totally understand it's no fault of anyone's and it's just one of those things I was just unaware. I love daily pay and what they do just trying to figure out when I will get paid. Was due Sunday and was told today but still nothing in my acc Undecided although it's only 4-15 xx

thats not a very professional reply-jeez wth Angry