Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(17-10-2016, 17:05)Lisadavelatte Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 16:58)laura20 Wrote: so frustrated now-im constantly checking this forum,aws current status and my bank lol

Really bad isn't it like we back to square one xxx

Hi, not sure if I would call it square one to be honest Smile
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(17-10-2016, 13:51)KTC Wrote: I'm a bit annoyed because I'm pretty sure I asked whether Colin's name being there would hinder the pending payments and was told no. Now I find that it does hinder processing of the pending payments, so more waiting.
All this faffing is a pain in the arse.

Admin, please advise on what to do. Change the name back to mine until pending payments are received?

Hi, the information at the time was correct, we have been doing it since 2015, it must be a new rule with the payment processor just.

Nothing to worry about though, we'll ask it to be sent to us then we'll forward it on. Will contact AW about it now.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • KTC
Any news on payout on request?
any updates on daily pay ?
(17-10-2016, 17:31)taboobritish Wrote: Any news on payout on request?

Hi, no updates, still waiting for AW.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(17-10-2016, 17:34)laura20 Wrote: any updates on daily pay ?

Hi, no updates, still waiting for AW.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
this is such a bummer-i know its not your fault-not anyones fault really xxx
(17-10-2016, 17:49)laura20 Wrote: this is such a bummer-i know its not your fault-not anyones fault really xxx

Sure it will be fixed soon Hun xxx
(17-10-2016, 17:49)laura20 Wrote: this is such a bummer-i know its not your fault-not anyones fault really xxx

Laura20,,, please try to stop worrying, and just sit tight, (or do something like camming to take your mind off the payments situation.

PLEASE REMEMBER - Although it is close of business in the UK, it's still early in the business day in the US!!!

Also, all payment files are always processed from the smallest to the largest, without exception!!!
Because Dailypay is the largest group with the largest number of members offering online services it's obvious we are going to be last.......so PLEASE stop worrying and checking every few mins hunni. xx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • admin, Gone
(17-10-2016, 18:19)English-Caroline Wrote:

Laura20,,, please try to stop worrying, and just sit tight, (or do something like camming to take your mind off the payments situation.

PLEASE REMEMBER - Although it is close of business in the UK, it's still early in the business day in the US!!!

Also, all payment files are always processed from the smallest to the largest, without exception!!!
Because Dailypay is the largest group with the largest number of members offering online services it's obvious we are going to be last.......so PLEASE stop worrying and checking every few mins hunni. xx

It's really hard not to worry though Sad I know because i'm stressing out so much over here! lol I literally have no money left. Money has came out of my bank today which has left me minus so i'll be getting bank charges too. I'm behind on my rent,no bills are being paid. I have borrowed money which i can't pay back until i receive money. I just hope we get paid really soon Sad xx