Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
Just reading AdultWork's update today...

UK bank payments were not made yesterday (Wednesday), do not expect them to be in your account.  There were some more compliance issues with the involved banks that have been resolved this morning.  We have been advised that payments will be going out today and all should be completed by close of business on Thursday (this is for payments due from 27 Sept & 4 October).

Does this mean we will definitely have our payments in our bank accounts tomorrow? Anybody not believe it will happen? I really don't know what to think :/

xx
I am due payments from 27th and 4th and had nothing. I was hoping somebody on here would have. I emailed them to ask if any payments at all went out today, and just got a auto response. So to be honest, i am expecting a update in the morning highlighting another "issue". Although it would be nice to see it go in, just skeptical after all the delays and not seeing one person saying they have been paid x
I think the fact they have said it was resolved this morning seems promising, I don't think AW have lied at all in the whole process as they have stated "we hope" etc..
if this had said "we hope for it to be resolved today" then I would be taking it with a pinch of salt but hopefully if they have started making payments today then people should start to receive their payments tomorrow or latest Friday - some may have already gone in depending on banks. I know when ive received an email on a Tuesday to say the payment has been made and will be in your account Friday its actually been instantly in the bank (nationwide building society)

I hope they have it sorted at last
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mia_Starlight for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
AW have no reason to lie , we will get our funds when we get our funds there isn't anything we can do unless join dailypay or make other arrangements , ive already applied for a paxum to have it as a back up for future issues , as AW themselves have always advised its best to have at least two payment options open , i'm not even reading the updates anymore as it has been too worrying , it will arrive in my bank when it does , lucky for me I have the farm as a back up income and my partner works so its not been too dire luckily for me , aw are limited to the companies they use but i'm sure they will sort it , they have too.....at least this isn't happening in December and the good thing to look forward to is when things do get sorted most of us will have a tidy sum to look forward too

hugs all and keep positive xxxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
(12-10-2016, 20:34)xXxMistressxXx Wrote: I am due payments from 27th and 4th and had nothing. I was hoping somebody on here would have. I emailed them to ask if any payments at all went out today, and just got a auto response. So to be honest, i am expecting a update in the morning highlighting another "issue". Although it would be nice to see it go in, just skeptical after all the delays and not seeing one person saying they have been paid  x

Very skeptical here too! But i am a worrier and this is very worrying! lol Lets hope everyone is saying yay we've been paid by tomorrow! :Big Grinxx
(12-10-2016, 20:46)country-gal Wrote: AW have no reason to lie , we will get our funds when we get our funds there isn't anything we can do unless join dailypay or make other arrangements , ive already applied for a paxum to have it as a back up for future issues , as AW themselves have always advised its best to have at least two payment options open , i'm not even reading the updates anymore as it has been too worrying , it will arrive in my bank when it does , lucky for me I have the farm as a back up income and my partner works so its not been too dire luckily for me , aw are limited to the companies they use but i'm sure they will sort it , they have too.....at least this isn't happening in December and the good thing to look forward to is when things do get sorted most of us will have a tidy sum to look forward too

hugs all and keep positive xxxx

Trying to stay positive.

I'm a single mum so it's just me and my daughter. I hate having to ask anybody for help, especially her father! lol
I really hope it's sorted asap!
Hugs to you too! xxx
im hoping its in tomorrow x
there are many single mams on here bella and I feel for you , it isn't easy but try not to worry , easier said than done I know , being a mam is tough I know myself as I was fostered so have limited folks I can rely on , hang in there doll xxxx
(12-10-2016, 20:50)laura20 Wrote: im hoping its in tomorrow x

Me too Laura

Then have DailyPay go back to normal too! I don't wanna be a grown up anymore! lol x
Hi, for any newbies reading this thread, for Payoneer, Paytoo and Paxum, they are last resort alternatives, the fees are sky high which has been shown in numerous previous threads (factual evidence directly from the sites themselves), you are much better (if you can wait it out) waiting for AW to fix it.

With Payoneer, Paxum and Paytoo you have to know what you are getting into before using them. Use them cautiously.

The advice of telling members to get an account with the above without letting them know of the fees is terrible, you are influencing unsuspecting members, you may not have a duty of care for new people to AW/the industry but we here do.

Use Payoneer, Paxum and Paytoo in emergencies only or if you are willing to face the high fees associated with them. There are many hidden fees.

The folks using Payoneer and think they are being smart about it are actually having their ass handed to them by Payoneer, Paxum and Paytoo probably without even knowing it.

THANKS FOR THIS , WHEN PAXUM ARRIVES I WONT BE USING IT XXXXXX GONNA SIT IT OUT AND WAIT , PHEW XXX
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • admin, jackiebigtits, Mistress_Silk