Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
Hi girls.
Just wondering if somebody can please explain daily pay as i have not even heard of it until all the problems.
When aw started with the problems, i did have another girl email me on aw asking if i wanted to join her group and then i could get daily pay.
So just wondering what it is all about , Does it mean you have to join a group? So all my payments go to a group and i then cant do uk bank?
I assume there are extra charges ect. Just confused as i know nothing about it and keep seeing people say about somebody called colin , but think it would be handy to know about it in case of future problems.
Thank you xx
(17-10-2016, 13:36)laura20 Wrote: argh its just one delay after another for me...they said this .. If you have recently joined a large group there were some issues where account names had been overwritten. This has now been rectified and payments re-submitted with the 11th October payment file.
but then it sais this...UK Bank payments for 11 October have been submitted to our processor. The file is currently undergoing account validation and screening checks. When that has completed we will be given a release date for the payments and will publish that here. SO NOW IVE NOT EVEN GOT A FRIKKIN DATE TO EXPECT MY MONEY Angry

When do you think we will get anything then Laura cause we aren't getting daily pay either like going back to the start lol xxx
Where is admin?? Do you think he's too busy trying to pay us? Lol
Have any dailypay members been paid by Adultwork from end of September/beginning October yet? Update says it was due today
nope-nout Sad
(17-10-2016, 16:52)hornygirl1991 Wrote: Have any dailypay members been paid by Adultwork from end of September/beginning October yet? Update says it was due today

Nope not yet Sadx
Wish we had some idea what's happening :/  xx
so frustrated now-im constantly checking this forum,aws current status and my bank lol
(17-10-2016, 16:58)laura20 Wrote: so frustrated now-im constantly checking this forum,aws current status and my bank lol

Really bad isn't it like we back to square one xxx
Have they got a new processor sorted? Reading through all the updates but Im so confused lol. Went away for a week and was sure it would be sorted by now lol.