Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(12-10-2016, 20:57)country-gal Wrote: Hi, for any newbies reading this thread, for Payoneer, Paytoo and Paxum, they are last resort alternatives, the fees are sky high which has been shown in numerous previous threads (factual evidence directly from the sites themselves), you are much better (if you can wait it out) waiting for AW to fix it.

With Payoneer, Paxum and Paytoo you have to know what you are getting into before using them. Use them cautiously.

The advice of telling members to get an account with the above without letting them know of the fees is terrible, you are influencing unsuspecting members, you may not have a duty of care for new people to AW/the industry but we here do.

Use Payoneer, Paxum and Paytoo in emergencies only or if you are willing to face the high fees associated with them. There are many hidden fees.

The folks using Payoneer and think they are being smart about it are actually having their ass handed to them by Payoneer, Paxum and Paytoo probably without even knowing it.

THANKS FOR THIS , WHEN PAXUM ARRIVES I WONT BE USING IT XXXXXX GONNA SIT IT OUT AND WAIT , PHEW XXX

Exactly why I chose not to use them. I have other avenues to go down. These are absolutely last resorts when all avenues have been exhausted.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • country-gal
I ACTUALLY DIDNT FINISH THE APPLICATION......SO pleased I didn't .......like you said there last resorts but it wont come to using them......it wont......xxxx
Well I can't even get past the verification process as my passport (which expired just 2 days ago) didnt have the required minimum of however many months left on it and i don't have any other photo i.d.I can't afford to renew it just now so a non starter for me.......x
get a citizen card , AW accept those , I don't have a passport haven't had one in years and personally its a major major form of ID which I wouldn't use anyway , if you have a driving license on a card they accept them hunny xxx a citizen card cost around 40 quid , as long as you have someone in authority to sign it for you and confirm its you , its relatively easy , I do believe they still accept them because I got mine last year
apologies I miss read ( time for bed ) I thought it was for AW verification xxxxx they only accept passports do they ? that's me out then
1 step forward 2 steps back...
(13-10-2016, 00:33)country-gal Wrote: apologies I miss read ( time for bed ) I thought it was for AW verification xxxxx they only accept passports do they  ? that's me out then

I meant verification for payoneer/paxum/paytoo.All have rejected my passport even last week when it was still valid .I dont drive so no other photo i.d.I am going to have to just pay for a renewal and wait to get the new one in post .........x
(13-10-2016, 00:40)beauvoir Wrote: psst. It's in Colin's interest to have you in the group as he earns 6% of your earnings if you are. If you are not in his group and instead earn via Payoneer/Paxum, etc. then he earns nothing which is why he posts things like that,

Feel free to refuse to sign up, but we who have signed up to Payoneer (and the others) have our money in our hands. No unpaid bills here Smile

x

But yet I didnt mention DP and I did mention to wait it out, funny that.

Payoneer total fees = 9% to get cash to your bank via the card. Proven easily via their site and has been done manys of times here already.

The constant going round in circles is tiring.

Edit: our top 3 reported members have been banned.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Gone, Tara25, YoungMumBellaRose
No good news this morning then? Has anyone recieved pay? X
No so far....they did say by close of play today though so here's hoping.