Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Unusually quiet...
streamate and chaturbate seem to be really full on to me but i might give them ago ive only ever used adultwork though-i like the layout and also like it cos most of the time i just spend talking pmsl x
Yes you need to use freeview for them sites , you can also try skyprivate that's good ?

My problem with live jasmine was I was getting fined over and over again for silly reasons , like leaving the camera to go to the toilet , showing a little bit of nip that I didn't mean as I was wearing a revealing babydoll (if I remember correctly they screen shot it along with the fine notes) and I am sure they set your pay per min to $1 for a certain amount of time , you get your shows then boom you are not a newbie anymore your PPM goes up and get f all or very little , plus it's full of freeloaders like x1000 of adultwork freeloaders asking you to open tits bb ..lol
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CurvyBlondeOnCam for this post:
  • iloveit38
Streammates not as bad as you would think , yes the freeview is annoying , you get your freeloaders , they take a high percentage of you money but it has got the best traffic and you just need to set your prices a little higher x
(11-10-2016, 22:20)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: Streammates not as bad as you would think , yes the freeview is annoying , you get your freeloaders , they take a high percentage of you money but it has got the best traffic and you just need to set your prices a little higher x

thankyou for this Im band new to cam!!
how much do streamate take? what is their cut?
looks like a lot of lasses are moving elsewhere I honestly haven't heard of some of these sites.........I have heard of MyFreeCams.com , is that why AW is quiet then ? everyone going elsewhere due to the fund issue and directcam issues ? xxxx
Tongue 
Has it really been quiet? I haven't properly set up my profile yet and to be honest it's actually quite daunting Tongue I'm not a total newbie to the business at all, but I've certainly had an easier ride navigating other sites.
(13-10-2016, 12:35)Serena79 Wrote: Has it really been quiet? I haven't properly set up my profile yet and to be honest it's actually quite daunting Tongue I'm not a total newbie to the business at all, but I've certainly had an easier ride navigating other sites.

Like any site, you have busy days and quiet days. Yesterday was quiet for me but today has been good.
Apart from this whole bank disaster AW has been a great site to work on.
Good luck x