Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Unusually quiet...
Anyone else found it strangly quiet today, could literally see the tumble weeds rolling by..............
(11-10-2016, 19:11)laura20 Wrote: Anyone else found it strangly quiet today, could literally see the tumble weeds rolling by..............

Is it still quiet? Was gonna pop on 8 til 9. Hopefully i get at least 1 pvt! lol x
been absoloute shit for me Sad x
IM's been crap today Sad I really wish I had the guts to do period play lol! x
(11-10-2016, 19:11)laura20 Wrote: Anyone else found it strangly quiet today, could literally see the tumble weeds rolling by..............

Was earlier. Got a few but nothing much.
Ah well. Nature of camming Smile
(11-10-2016, 19:38)Mia_Starlight Wrote: IM's been crap today Sad I really wish I had the guts to do period play lol! x

Have you considered sponging? Just buy a ramer cut it into triangles and you will be fine.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • Mia_Starlight
Sitting here watching those tumble weeds you were talking about Laura rolling by! lol This is awful! Anybody else get annoyed when your just sitting here getting nothing thinking of all the things you could be doing?! lol Ah well suppose ya have to, ya never know when a millionaire will drop by! :/ xx
(11-10-2016, 20:17)Ms Dee Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 19:38)Mia_Starlight Wrote: IM's been crap today Sad I really wish I had the guts to do period play lol! x

Have you considered sponging? Just buy a ramer cut it into triangles and you will be fine.

sponging?? you mean like in the bathroom cleaning yourself?

not given that a thought to be honest but I have tried to do cam in the bath before and it wasn't the best idea. I don't show my face so trying to get angles correct without getting the webcam drenched is quite hard lol
I need to work on my voice confidence so I can do more phone work too!
xx
Silly question possibly but is this whole pay situation affecting clients buying credits?
(11-10-2016, 20:17)Ms Dee Wrote:

Erm sorry but what is a rammer? Sounds painful lol.

I just use a tampon and shove the string up as far as I can and be careful lol. Had a few sightings of it but generally don't get a bad reaction to it. Most ask me to pull it out on cam.... not my bag though lol!

xxx