Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Unusually quiet...
(11-10-2016, 21:02)lucyloo Wrote: Just wondering if you ladies use any other sites? The general advice is to use a few sites so when it's slow here you can try elsewhere or split cam between two.
I would love to sign up to a couple of others for when it's quiet but atm I can't.
xxx

Iv just signed up to livejasmin  xxx
(11-10-2016, 21:27)lucyloo Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 21:17)Mia_Starlight Wrote: I haven't used any other sites for cam but i used selfiecam.tv last year and got quite abit for just photos and videos - their down at the moment being re-built but i got an email last week saying there hoping to be back live this month
it works on subscribers to your albums so they pay a certain about to see each album for a certain period of time. paypal pay-outs which is always a bonus Wink

Sounds good. Might have a look when it's back up and running.
How's things going? Has it picked up for you? x

nope rubbish, 2 people come in free chat and that's been it since 7pm! ;( good job this is just a bit of fun for me and not paying my bills! x
(11-10-2016, 21:28)iloveit38 Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 21:02)lucyloo Wrote: Just wondering if you ladies use any other sites? The general advice is to use a few sites so when it's slow here you can try elsewhere or split cam between two.
I would love to sign up to a couple of others for when it's quiet but atm I can't.
xxx

Iv just signed up to livejasmin  xxx

is it any good? i looked at a few others but most require you to show your face ;(
I've had a movie sell, custom story sold and 24hrs to my pvt gallery sell though so not a 0 day Wink
(11-10-2016, 21:41)Mia_Starlight Wrote: I've had a movie sell, custom story sold and 24hrs to my pvt gallery sell though so not a 0 day Wink

Not a total loss then.
Do you normally do much on chat only? I've always assumed it would be rubbish lol x
Just some advice ladies stay clear from live jasmine ladies , utter crap ..

Streammate , myfreecams and chaturbrate are the best along with our good old faithful adultwork

Xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CurvyBlondeOnCam for this post:
  • iloveit38
u have to use free chat on those though dont u? x
(11-10-2016, 21:57)laura20 Wrote: u have to use free chat on those though dont u? x
 think you have a choice on livejasmin x
(11-10-2016, 21:53)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: Just some advice ladies  stay clear from live jasmine ladies , utter crap ..

Streammate , myfreecams and chaturbrate are the best along with our good old faithful adultwork

Xxx

ok great...just came across it today...What was the prob with them ? xx
(11-10-2016, 21:47)lucyloo Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 21:41)Mia_Starlight Wrote: I've had a movie sell, custom story sold and 24hrs to my pvt gallery sell though so not a 0 day Wink

Not a total loss then.
Do you normally do much on chat only? I've always assumed it would be rubbish lol x
Its actually not bad and sometimes all i can do with kids who play up and neighbours complaining about noise lol Wink