Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Unusually quiet...
(11-10-2016, 20:23)Mia_Starlight Wrote: Silly question possibly but is this whole pay situation affecting clients buying credits?

I asked that question right at the beginning and was told they use a different processor so they aren't affected x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • Mia_Starlight
(11-10-2016, 20:24)lucyloo Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 20:17)Ms Dee Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 19:38)Mia_Starlight Wrote: IM's been crap today Sad I really wish I had the guts to do period play lol! x

Have you considered sponging? Just buy a ramer cut it into triangles and you will be fine.

Erm sorry but what is a rammer? Sounds painful lol.

I just use a tampon and shove the string up as far as I can and be careful lol. Had a few sightings of it but generally don't get a bad reaction to it. Most ask me to pull it out on cam.... not my bag though lol!

xxx
Oh I get it now lol.....
that's not a bad idea and I think I may be doing a few tests tonight now Wink
thank you x
(11-10-2016, 20:28)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 19:38)Mia_Starlight Wrote: IM's been crap today Sad I really wish I had the guts to do period play lol! x

Have you considered sponging? Just buy a ramer cut it into triangles and you will be fine.

I just use a tampon and shove the string up as far as I can and be careful lol. Had a few sightings of it but generally don't get a bad reaction to it. Most ask me to pull it out on cam.... not my bag though lol!

xxx
Oh I get it now lol.....
thank you x

Only problem with my method is toys. I made the mistake of using one and completely lost my string lol! Thought I was going to have to go to A&E to get it removed as I just kept pulling bits of it away .... Lol probably TMI there but you got to laugh about these things.

Intrigued what a rammer is tho Dodgy
(11-10-2016, 20:26)lucyloo Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 20:23)Mia_Starlight Wrote: Silly question possibly but is this whole pay situation affecting clients buying credits?

I asked that question right at the beginning and was told they use a different processor so they aren't affected x

Undecided  was hoping that could be the reason It was so quiet
(11-10-2016, 20:33)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 20:26)lucyloo Wrote:

Undecided  was hoping that could be the reason It was so quiet

ADMIN Can you clarify if this is still the case please [Smile]
(11-10-2016, 20:32)lucyloo Wrote:
(11-10-2016, 20:28)Mia_Starlight Wrote:

xxx
Oh I get it now lol.....
thank you x

Only problem with my method is toys. I made the mistake of using one and completely lost my string lol! Thought I was going to have to go to A&E to get it removed as I just kept pulling bits of it away .... Lol probably TMI there but you got to laugh about these things.

Intrigued what a rammer is tho  Dodgy

I googled a rammer lol! a softer sponge
toys would be an issue for me too
glad you didn't need the a&e trip in the end lol - awkward! xx
Just looked at my profile hits by day and their still hitting the normal average so its not necessary the traffic on AW , either there having trouble getting into rooms or they just don't want to spend the money Sad
Just wondering if you ladies use any other sites? The general advice is to use a few sites so when it's slow here you can try elsewhere or split cam between two.
I would love to sign up to a couple of others for when it's quiet but atm I can't.
xxx
I haven't used any other sites for cam but i used selfiecam.tv last year and got quite abit for just photos and videos - their down at the moment being re-built but i got an email last week saying there hoping to be back live this month
it works on subscribers to your albums so they pay a certain about to see each album for a certain period of time. paypal pay-outs which is always a bonus Wink
(11-10-2016, 21:17)Mia_Starlight Wrote: I haven't used any other sites for cam but i used selfiecam.tv last year and got quite abit for just photos and videos - their down at the moment being re-built but i got an email last week saying there hoping to be back live this month
it works on subscribers to your albums so they pay a certain about to see each album for a certain period of time. paypal pay-outs which is always a bonus Wink

Sounds good. Might have a look when it's back up and running.
How's things going? Has it picked up for you? x