Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

ooo is this progress with the payment processor?
(05-10-2016, 09:22)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 08:18)harmony-uk Wrote: on the pending transactions page, they've now put the link to add address... just added mine.
fingers crossed its nearly sorted now Smile

Are you on DP? xx

from what I can make out ...the bank account the payment is to be paid into, add address the bank account is registered to.
but id check with your group manager just to be safe xx
Hi, add your own address at this time. If anything changes we'll fix it this end.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
Hi Admin,

just to clarify... do you mean add my own address to the 'mailing address' that is blank, or do you mean delete Colin's address in the 'registered address' section and replace it with my own address?

ETA  bearing in mind this is for the pending payments due on 27th and 4th.
Ok done Smile

xx
Hi, add own address to blank fields at this time.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • KTC
Hi again Admin

ok, so I added my own address and UTR, and drivers licence. Now it wants a VAT number? I thought DP took care of all that?
(04-10-2016, 18:56)mistresscristal Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 18:46)laura20 Wrote: Was i supposed to VAT registered? x

Generally speaking, unless your annual turnover is £83,000 you don't need to register for VAT. But you CAN voluntarily register if you so wish. You MAY be better off because you can then claim back the VAT you have paid with AdultWork. I would suggest you speak to your accountant about your options.

I personally am not VAT registered because I don't earn anywhere near the VAT threshold.

Same here... just make sure you have sorted tax and NI though Laura x
So until aw update saying they actually have found a company to sort UK fsp then its a little bit early to be filling out the payee address in next to.the payment ? I'm aware they said they would be providing links to to this .....xxxx going on a bit now like ....
Don't get disheartened. We are getting closer. The fact that they are asking for KYC and AML details is a step in the right direction - it also helps to speed up the process. Personally; I'm hopeful that all will be sorted by the end of the week.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Blondie
(05-10-2016, 11:14)country-gal Wrote: So until aw update saying they actually have found a company to sort UK fsp then its a little bit early to be filling out the payee address in next to.the payment ? I'm aware they said they would be providing links to to this .....xxxx going on a bit now like ....

Hi, this is from the update page "If this set-up and integration completes on Thursday or Friday", means they are still setting up and nothing is finalised yet.

AW have given it an 80% chance, thats fairly high so I too would be hopeful in seeing it resolved by day end of Friday.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) admin 266 417,341 03-10-2016, 11:07
Last Post: admin