Adultwork Forum

Full Version: ooo is this progress with the payment processor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
don't get excited, aw haven't posted an update Sad
however, I have just noticed that when you click on the uk bank tab on transfer credits. there is a new section added where you now need to add full address.
maybe this is one of the conditions of the new payment processor.... but now I'm questioning, will they will deposit the pending payments as they don't have an address attached to them?
only time will tell xx
(04-10-2016, 16:08)harmony-uk Wrote: [ -> ]don't get excited, aw haven't posted an update Sad
however, I have just noticed that when you click on the uk bank tab on transfer credits. there is a new section added where you now need to add full address.
maybe this is one of the conditions of the new payment processor.... but now I'm questioning, will they will deposit the pending payments as they don't have an address attached to them?
only time will tell xx

Now that does sound promising!
HI, possibly related to the verification info they mentioned before?

Thanks
(04-10-2016, 16:20)admin Wrote: [ -> ]HI, possibly related to the verification info they mentioned before?

Thanks

Which would be required in the final stages of set up....
(04-10-2016, 16:24)mistresscristal Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2016, 16:20)admin Wrote: [ -> ]HI, possibly related to the verification info they mentioned before?

Thanks

It does give the impression that the payment processor is in place and they're just finalising things [y]
(04-10-2016, 16:34)harmony-uk Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2016, 16:24)mistresscristal Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks

It does give the impression that the payment processor is in place and they're just finalising things [y]

My gut feeling is telling me these are all positive signs...
fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!
(04-10-2016, 16:36)mistresscristal Wrote: [ -> ]My gut feeling is telling me these are all positive signs...
Could just be wind  Blush x
(04-10-2016, 16:49)SwingingMilf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2016, 16:36)mistresscristal Wrote: [ -> ]My gut feeling is telling me these are all positive signs...
Could just be wind  Blush x

Well I just evacuated my bowels in a very tuneful manner...so you could be right! lol
I just HAD to thank you for that! lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7