Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

ooo is this progress with the payment processor?
Ive looked and I do have the form to place the address but think I shall sit tight too.....I still have 27th and 4th sitting there waiting but best leave it till tomorrow as AW have said they will have links then .....so tempting to but an address in but I shall wait a little longer xxxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • YoungMumBellaRose
Ahh so confused! lol Hopefully it's a step closer to us receiving our payments Smile xx
admin can u please reply to my msg...my statement is wierd....and my transfer request history......
(04-10-2016, 23:18)laura20 Wrote: admin can u please reply to my msg...my statement is wierd....and my transfer request history......

Waiting on a reply too , perhaps admin is away to bed? lol xx
(04-10-2016, 21:06)country-gal Wrote: things moving forward then , so all they require is the home address to verify the UK payments before they get processed .....x

Hi, no processor found yet, they have put the fields there for the future just (mentioned last week), nothing has changed in regards to the processor yet.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
ahh guess we will have to wait til morning xxx
on the pending transactions page, they've now put the link to add address... just added mine.
fingers crossed its nearly sorted now Smile
(05-10-2016, 08:18)harmony-uk Wrote: on the pending transactions page, they've now put the link to add address... just added mine.

Are you on DP? xx
So if i'm on DP i can still add my own address? It just confuses me because Colin's name is on my account. Will this effect me receiving my payments? :/ Shall i go ahead and add my address? xx
(05-10-2016, 09:22)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 08:18)harmony-uk Wrote: on the pending transactions page, they've now put the link to add address... just added mine.

Are you on DP? xx

no, I'm not in a group xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) admin 266 417,347 03-10-2016, 11:07
Last Post: admin