Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

ooo is this progress with the payment processor?
its giving me the option to transfer it myself right now tho if i just set the address? i just thought dp were gonna do it? if so id like it asap Pretty please lol!! it looks like its all set up now?
(04-10-2016, 18:10)laura20 Wrote: its giving me the option to transfer it myself right now tho if i just set the address? i just thought dp were gonna do it? if so id like it asap Pretty please lol!! it looks like its all set up now?

I think if DP is registered to get the money is just leave it to them hunni xxx
Hi, for that particular 685.85 one you can safely set the address yes.

This is what I believe to be correct at this exact moment and may change at any time.

If there any any problems it wont matter too much and we will work with AW to pay it via our system if the time comes.

If on DP and you have the same question PM me the username and I can check account.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(04-10-2016, 18:10)laura20 Wrote: its giving me the option to transfer it myself right now tho if i just set the address? i just thought dp were gonna do it? if so id like it asap Pretty please lol!! it looks like its all set up now?

Hi, it would be impossible for it to transferred right now. That would mean AW have fixed the issue.

You can set the address but the transfer date is still to be determined.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
ok so your saying its ok for me to set the address and transfer now? or can u do it for me so i receive it tomorrow?
Hi Laura, at this moment the address isnt set, you can PM me it and I can sent it here for you.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Messaged you DP Smile Does anyone know why they require an address? how will this counteract fraud? and what kind of fraud? x
Hi, we are saying its impossible for it to be transferred now.

adultworkbanner4
(04-10-2016, 18:29)laura20 Wrote: Messaged you DP Smile Does anyone know why they require an address? how will this counteract fraud? and what kind of fraud? x

All financial institutions require proof of address. It's rather like when you open a bank account - you have to take a utility bill. Payment processors are no different. They require this information to ensure that a) You are the recipient of the funds being paid - this is to counteract money laundering and b) the bank account the funds to be paid into is YOUR bank account and not some Prince Nguara from Nigeria (!) 

It's basic security to counteract fraud.

If you have provided details for VAT; then you won't need to add this information as they will use your vat registered address. 

If you aren't VAT registered; they will require the address of where your bank account is registered - that's YOUR home address - the address you used when you opened said bank account. 
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • admin, Tara25
Was i supposed to VAT registered? x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) admin 266 414,860 03-10-2016, 11:07
Last Post: admin