Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

ooo is this progress with the payment processor?
oh oh update Smile

Tuesday PM
•We are progressing three applications for the processing of UK Bank payments, we are positive that all three will be successful and hopeful that at least one will be able to deliver this week.

•Tomorrow we will provide links for you to specify an address for the receiving bank account. This will required by the new banking providers for KYC and AML purposes. Anyone who has provided VAT Details will not need to do this, we will use your registered address for this. If you are using AdultWork.com for business purposes we don't have to charge you VAT on the Admin Fee and various other things, all you have to do is prove it.

•We are still running twice daily payouts to Paxum, Payoneer and PayToo. If you have one of those accounts you can switch your UK or ESP transfers to one of those methods.

•As with last week, ESP recipients have been emailed for address details.
What happens if we are with the group as in the daily pay? Xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • Tara25
DP does this mean i will have to transfer that one pending bnk trans or r u going to do it for me...slightly confused once again lol!!! Mind u as u can tell, doesnt take much!!! x
It's getting closer!!! I'd say things are gaining momentum and issues will be solved in next 24 to 36 hours.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • Blondie, harmony-uk
Hi, if in DP, AW will be paying out those pending transfers once things are set up, there wont be any change to those and you'll still be paid them, being in DP wont affect those.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Lisadavelatte, Tara25
(04-10-2016, 17:46)laura20 Wrote: DP does this mean i will have to transfer that one pending bnk trans or r u going to do it for me...slightly confused once again lol!!! Mind u as u can tell, doesnt take much!!! x

Me too haha xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lisadavelatte for this post:
  • Tara25
Thanks DP xxx
(04-10-2016, 17:50)admin Wrote: Hi, if in DP, AW will be paying out those pending transfers once things are set up, there wont be any change to those and you'll still be paid them, being in DP wont affect those.

Thanks

Would we get paid these on our selected pay date 

Thank u xxx
im confused... i eamiled dp and they said aw r doing it?! this is what i see....
20/09/2016 235746 UK Bank 685.85 £685.85 04/10/2016
An address is required for this request

Total: 685.85
i deleted it where it sais dps details, so am i supposed to set an address now or not?
No Laura I doubt it if u are with daily pay the address thing but is sorted by dp xxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) admin 266 414,858 03-10-2016, 11:07
Last Post: admin