Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

ooo is this progress with the payment processor?
(05-10-2016, 10:40)KTC Wrote: Hi again Admin

ok, so I added my own address and UTR, and drivers licence. Now it wants a VAT number? I thought DP took care of all that?

Hi, it was taken care of already on 27/09/2016. No need to do anything at this point.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks Admin. So I presume this means I also don't have to fill in any address details at all? I say that because when I do fill in my address in the blank space and press 'submit' it tells me I need to enter UTR, identification, and VAT number. I can't do address, with or without the UTR and ID.

Thanks for your patience, btw! :-)
(05-10-2016, 19:45)KTC Wrote: Thanks Admin. So I presume this means I also don't have to fill in any address details at all? I say that because when I do fill in my address in the blank space and press 'submit' it  tells me I need to enter UTR, identification, and VAT number. I can't do address, with or without the UTR and ID.

Thanks for your patience, btw! :-)

why wouldnt you be able to submit a UTR?
@Casey Fox, because when I press 'submit' it won't submit the info unless ALL of the fields are filled in. So when I try to do address, UTR and ID, it won't submit, I just get a window pop up saying I need to enter VAT number as well.
(05-10-2016, 20:10)KTC Wrote: @Casey Fox,  because when I press 'submit' it won't submit the info unless ALL of the fields are filled in. So when I try to do address, UTR and ID, it won't submit, I just get a window pop up saying I need to enter VAT number as well.

im guessing your with DP but have your own UTR
(05-10-2016, 20:11)cassey_fox Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 20:10)KTC Wrote: @Casey Fox,  because when I press 'submit' it won't submit the info unless ALL of the fields are filled in. So when I try to do address, UTR and ID, it won't submit, I just get a window pop up saying I need to enter VAT number as well.

im guessing your with DP but have your own UTR

Yes to both of those. I'm concerned that if AW needs my address, ID and UTR but the form won't accept them, will that hinder the transfer of my pending payments.
Hi, dont worry too much about the pending transfers if there are any complications we'll make those payouts to you.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • KTC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Payment Processor Issues on Adultwork (UK bank transfers) admin 266 414,855 03-10-2016, 11:07
Last Post: admin