Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Things you find attractive
i use to be like that, the person kept saying i can read what your thinking in your eyes
You got to be really clever past the obvious like angry eyes or shy eyes.

Thought I could do it but found out I was having the mickey taken out of me - was bloody funny after!
It's funny, as I can't do eye contact in that situation either darkstanger, especially if I fancy them back.

Yet recently while with a client he assumed that I was very brazen and up front in my normal life. He couldn't believe it and asked me how I got to be so sexy and for him I think the sexiness was in the blatant eye contact while licking certain areas lol, but it's something I have learnt to do, literally by observation. I know it gets a good reaction and my aim is to please.

It's weird how when I know the score I am able to do the things that I can't do when I don't know if they will want my advances or not.

I have a fetish for younger men and flat stomaches. I don't know what it is exactly, but it makes me horny as hell.
I have a thing about big strong manly hands and blue eyes Smile
I'm with you on the manly hands.
(13-07-2011, 17:00)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I have a fetish for younger men and flat stomaches. I don't know what it is exactly, but it makes me horny as hell.

snap
Although my hands may not be the biggest, and they are handy for tight places!! I do have blue eyes and a body that is becoming trimmer by the day!!

Hey, nothing like blowing your own trumpet is there - was working today and one of my colleagues who hadnt seen me for a while came out with - my god, whats happened to you, you have lost weight, was it intentional? - guess he was checking that I wasnt dying of something lethal lol
Nice to know they care Monty!
(14-07-2011, 01:07)lolo Wrote:
(13-07-2011, 17:00)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I have a fetish for younger men and flat stomaches. I don't know what it is exactly, but it makes me horny as hell.

snap

I'm working hard on the flatter stomach, but I can't do much about my age lol

(13-07-2011, 23:27)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'm with you on the manly hands.

Even better if they know how to use them too hun..... hehehe Smile xxx