Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Things you find attractive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I've recently been watching sirens and I've come to realise that I have a bit of a crush on the actor Stuart Balydon.

He's not a bad looking guy, but it's his voice that I'm most attracted to. I also have a thing for nice teeth and dimples.

[Image: z0rjz9i33cuwo5nkq7w6.jpg]

What do you have a soft spot for?
(10-07-2011, 21:13)CurvaceousKate Wrote: [ -> ]What do you have a soft spot for?

Hair! Good hair and forearms.. yes I like alot of musicians BlushBig GrinHeart

Yannick Bisson murdoch mysteries ther is something seriously sexy about him

[Image: 35r3lpliibqw7bxlvkk_thumb.jpg]
(10-07-2011, 21:32)Emily of Halifax Wrote: [ -> ]Yannick Bisson murdoch mysteries ther is something seriously sexy about him

[Image: 35r3lpliibqw7bxlvkk_thumb.jpg]

I could go for that. I love dark hair and his complexion and he has a ruggedness about him I like.

I like masculine men, broad shoulders.
And i had read the Alan Titchmarch was a sex symbol - you lot clearly go for the more obvious man!
You don't look a million miles away from Stuart in looks x
Shhh kate - you will ruin my carefully created image!
(10-07-2011, 22:53)Hicky Wrote: [ -> ]And i had read the Alan Titchmarch was a sex symbol - you lot clearly go for the more obvious man!

Oh god you have found my other alias alan titmarsh do you want to join my green fingered club
Only if rachael de thame is in there working the borders too.
It's gotta be the smile!
He can be blonde, dark or black and blue, as long as he has a killer smile! Swoon.

Also, I don't go for pretty boys and Yannick Bisson is too pretty boy for me. Maybe when he's earned a few more years then I'd go for him.

I used to fancy Mel Gibson until I found out our way of thinking was completely incompatible - can't bear to look at him now. Funny how you can go off people!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9