Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

male psyche
(09-07-2011, 21:39)Alexandra Wrote: That's so sad! What next, towels from the bathroom?

Towels are to small why not the whole bath much more fun and imagine if you got caught you could pretend you was a tortoise and it was your house

(09-07-2011, 22:16)SassyAnn Wrote: I had an overnighter once, and the guy took a little trip around my house when I was asleep. He then started sending me letters addressed to my real name. It made me think overnighter incalls just aren't worth it.

I can think of names for people like him but there are ladies present and i would like to think I was to polite

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

There isn't really anything at my apartment to snoop, it's quite minimilist. Worst damage they could do would be to eat my food out of my fridge. I have some gu in there at the moment. I am finding that when I have a lot of sex I need a sugar hit, which I never used to need before.
(09-07-2011, 22:24)CurvaceousKate Wrote: There isn't really anything at my apartment to snoop, it's quite minimilist. Worst damage they could do would be to eat my food out of my fridge. I have some gu in there at the moment. I am finding that when I have a lot of sex I need a sugar hit, which I never used to need before.

Why bother with the food take the fridge instead
bloody hell I have got a lot of new stuff coming
when I find out where to go

freddo u will need a hgv, or put your trophies in the old castle in my garden
lol have you room for the bed from lolo's and my fridge? Mine is rented, but I'm insured, so I think it will be ok Smile Besides I don't think you live too close, so I'm fairly safe lol.
(09-07-2011, 22:30)lolo Wrote: freddo u will need a hgv, or put your trophies in the old castle in my garden

i can get a van just have to come by this stuff a bit at the time
wonder what I could get hold of next

Have a bath, fridge and bed coming

I am not going to Emilys she will probably try to get me to clear her garden

u need a cooker etc now
(09-07-2011, 22:36)lolo Wrote: u need a cooker etc now

I know a lady with a cooker i don't think she knows how to use it so I might replace it with a picture

(09-07-2011, 22:38)Freddo Wrote:
(09-07-2011, 22:36)lolo Wrote: u need a cooker etc now

I know a lady with a cooker i don't think she knows how to use it so I might replace it with a picture

see your on your way i could always come & cook u stovies on it
Talking of pictures, will you be using your shiny new banner Freddo?