Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

male psyche
i keep my condoms in a big bowl, in the bedroom, must have had over 200 in the bowl, as the client was leaving he asked for a bottle of water, so as the house is quite big was away a couple of minutes returned gave him his water

went for a shower before the next client, was getting dressed when i happened to catch sight of the bowl where the one who wanted the water must have nicked everyone of my condoms

now i cant seem to fathom this one out can anyone else
Tight-wad, name and shame.
Maybe he was planning a water balloon fight have you checked your knicker drawer

Seriously though why on earth would he his pockets must have been bulging
He must be thinking of getting very lucky! or spending a lot of dosh.. i can understand grabbing a handful.. but 200 seriously... probably find them on ebay!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
i rarely keep anything in the drawers now as i kept getting my toys nicked, so try not to have anything worth nicking in the room
Bloody hell, that is mad! Welcome to the forum John x
(07-07-2011, 14:17)Johnhomes65 Wrote: Tight-wad, name and shame.

welcome john

yeah i did
What will they think of nicking next??

Hi John, good to see you made the hop over!
There are some very sad people in the world, it can be explained as follows:

He has done it on such a scale that he knows you can not possibly miss it, by doing such a thing it stops him returning to you.

Maybe he felt threatened by his addiction to you.

OR.......

he is just a complete loon!

Did you look out of the window, maybe he threw them out or stuffed them in one of your empty drawers, i bet you scratched your head for a while

Sarah
Hi fom me as well John