Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

male psyche
(08-07-2011, 23:49)lolo Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 23:45)SassyAnn Wrote: Lolo, the only way me and your bed are going to get acquainted is if you are held hostage a few miles away or I'm house sitting! Not that I don't trust you, but I don't trust you!
Ax

i need a shocked smilie, whatever do u mean u can trust me 100% that i would keep my hands to myself Big Grin

I reckon you should put it to the test and I would be quiet happy to come along and referee I am sure Lolo wouldn't break any rules, well for the first ten minutes anyway.

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(08-07-2011, 22:21)Freddo Wrote: Thats a good idea Emily I might need a bigger car as well as the bed might hang over the sides
Have you got any rope that I could borrow to tie it down

I told you to upgrade from a mini no rope but I could tie a few condoms together that might secure it

(09-07-2011, 05:56)Freddo Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 23:49)lolo Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 23:45)SassyAnn Wrote: Lolo, the only way me and your bed are going to get acquainted is if you are held hostage a few miles away or I'm house sitting! Not that I don't trust you, but I don't trust you!
Ax

i need a shocked smilie, whatever do u mean u can trust me 100% that i would keep my hands to myself Big Grin

I reckon you should put it to the test and I would be quiet happy to come along and referee I am sure Lolo wouldn't break any rules, well for the first ten minutes anyway.

i would behave totally

(09-07-2011, 09:39)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 22:21)Freddo Wrote: Thats a good idea Emily I might need a bigger car as well as the bed might hang over the sides
Have you got any rope that I could borrow to tie it down

I told you to upgrade from a mini no rope but I could tie a few condoms together that might secure it

Its a old mini to Emily I hope your condoms are strong as Lolos bed will be hard to hold

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

have to go on the roof to try it
Extra super strong they are actually made of tyre rubber nothing gets past these bad boys just the job i think
That's so sad! What next, towels from the bathroom?
heaven knows alexandra used to have loads of fluffy toys that clients bought they even got nicked, when i contacted the guy he told me he had a secret plushy fetish
I had an overnighter once, and the guy took a little trip around my house when I was asleep. He then started sending me letters addressed to my real name. It made me think overnighter incalls just aren't worth it.
if anyone wants a overnight with me they will know beforehand that there will be no sleep, just play & chill, i have my reasons i couldnt sleep in a bed with someone also if they snored i would deck them