Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

male psyche
That's our Geordie girl!
you no me to well
Thats a good idea Emily I might need a bigger car as well as the bed might hang over the sides
Have you got any rope that I could borrow to tie it down
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I have! I have! Japanese silk rope. Nothing but the best for you Freddo.
Although, we might just have to throw the mattress on the ground and give it a trial run, make sure it's really worth taking. Knowing Lolo it might be worn out.
(08-07-2011, 22:28)SassyAnn Wrote: I have! I have! Japanese silk rope. Nothing but the best for you Freddo.
Although, we might just have to throw the mattress on the ground and give it a trial run, make sure it's really worth taking. Knowing Lolo it might be worn out.

Thats a fantastic idea Ann, It would make the whole bed nicking idea much more fun

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(08-07-2011, 22:30)Freddo Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 22:28)SassyAnn Wrote: I have! I have! Japanese silk rope. Nothing but the best for you Freddo.

Thats a fantastic idea Ann, It would make the whole bed nicking idea much more fun

now ann wait till i get u on my bed before saying that
Lolo, the only way me and your bed are going to get acquainted is if you are held hostage a few miles away or I'm house sitting! Not that I don't trust you, but I don't trust you!
Ax
(08-07-2011, 23:45)SassyAnn Wrote: Lolo, the only way me and your bed are going to get acquainted is if you are held hostage a few miles away or I'm house sitting! Not that I don't trust you, but I don't trust you!
Ax

i need a shocked smilie, whatever do u mean u can trust me 100% that i would keep my hands to myself Big Grin
It's not only your hands I'm worried about!
cant help having a wicked tongue Wink