Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

male psyche
Can you sell 200 condoms at a carboot sale?
Maybe he is looking for a discount next time if he brings his own condom.

Reminds me of one of the subs I used to work with on site. He used to book parts out of the site stores to do a job and then send an invoice to site at the end of the month for the parts he had used from their stores. I couldn't figure it out - as soon as he was found out he was kicked off site.

Theres nowt as funny as folk!
his number is saved now as never again so there will be no chance of that happening
Of course you could ask him back - but not before carefully resealing all the used condom packets (minus used condoms of course - that would be too gross) and leaving them in the bowl - then when he pinchs them and takes them home and he reaches out for one when he is desperate for a shag he will unwrap it and zilch - no shag for Mr Lightfingers. Imagine the look on his face when he has opened six and still no condom.
I would have walked out with the bed under my arm
you would have gone to jump on it with your next client
and landed with a bump on the floor

By the way what a twat he was
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

lol i think i would have noticed u trying to disappear with the bed
On the plus side I saw a chap yesterday who offered me £20 extra for a massage (I told him to put his money back) and after he left i noticed I was £20 down. He must have got his money mixed up with the sentiment of offering me more. He had already told me it was an annual treat, so I new I may never see him again, but called him to let him know I was down.

While I was out he put a little envelope through the post box that contained the £20.

Now that to me is a man I would be more than willing to see again. That and his fabulour oral skills Smile
(07-07-2011, 23:03)lolo Wrote: lol i think i would have noticed u trying to disappear with the bed

Okay it would have been a fair cop, but to steal condoms is a really low trick if you are going to do something then its got to be worth while.

Its okay Lolo I don't think it would have fitted in the car so I would have had to brought it back
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(08-07-2011, 07:12)Freddo Wrote:
(07-07-2011, 23:03)lolo Wrote: lol i think i would have noticed u trying to disappear with the bed

Okay it would have been a fair cop, but to steal condoms is a really low trick if you are going to do something then its got to be worth while.

Its okay Lolo I don't think it would have fitted in the car so I would have had to brought it back

lol that made me laugh freddo

(08-07-2011, 07:32)lolo Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 07:12)Freddo Wrote:

lol that made me laugh freddo

Get yourself a roof rack