Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

condemning services

Woo good girl!- Had my first girly last week take me and my friend clubbing but she only wanted a little snog and some fun clubbing and dancing....is that usually the case? Enjoyed it but would have liked to make her REALLY enjoy herself hee hee!

(02-07-2011, 18:39)lolo Wrote:
(02-07-2011, 14:34)ShySmile Wrote:
(02-07-2011, 12:15)monty69 Wrote: ....... if you do have a frequent poster but it is all rubbish, is that person clogging up the forum and he/she would be better as a lurker!....

My thoughts exactly, but they made her a moderator. Tongue

oooh u cheeky moo
(02-07-2011, 14:10)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Going back to meeting clients that you are likely to like. I have found since I started blogging (which I am currently behind on doing) I have definitely met a lot more people that I naturally get on with. In a way it is easier to leave it to the client to come to the decision that we will get on that it is for me, as they have a lot more information to go on. It is very rare I don't get on really well with someone I meet.

i have found through other peoples blogs i have had lots of interest with sugars iv met around 17 women lol

Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile
had a few just wanting to go for lunch kaz, holding hands across the table