Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

condemning services
been trying to encourage a newbie to join who is very nervous, anyway to cut a long story short he asked why when i preach on about why he should use condoms that some members on the forum offer bareback

tried to explain that is their death sentence & it certainly isnt mine or mostly everyone else on the forums opinions

I think the point is that it is freedom of choice and better to allow people to be honest and up front, where we can then make an educated decision on who we see and why, than make them go under ground and not have a clue who is indulging in BB and who isn't. We will never fully know who is playing Russian Roulette, but at least it takes out some of the guess work.

I respect the girls that do admit it for being honest, although I have to say I personally don't agree with the service.
Thing is however much anyone disapproves, it isn't actually illegal in this country. So girls have the right to offer it, just as much as clients have the right to look for it.

I agree with Kate, I'd be happier if punters admitted they did it so I could avoid them - but it isn't likely to happen.
That's the first time you have agreed with me all week!
First time you haven't talked crap all week.

JOKE!

I did question myself when I found myself agreeing with you!
lol you're such a contrary Mary I'm surprised you haven't added BB to your services! JOKE!
I am not contrary! Plus, I have never so much as seen a silver cock bell.
*scratches head*
Call it artistic licence:
Mary Mary quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockle shells (Silver Cock Bells)
And pretty maids all in a row.
lol my brain isn't up to making connections like that after the drive home I had. I didn't get back till 9pm lol.