Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Question for the guys
(02-07-2011, 10:58)Hicky Wrote: Maybe Pan is accompanied by all the other lost boys. And of course Timkerbell will be in tow too.
Now that would be fun!
Especially if it were the lost boys from the film 'the lost boys', slobbers.
Pan, I think I'd rather go to London or Kent. I'd hate to see you the same day as Kate, for fear you would compare us. I love the idea of guys enjoying the charms of different girls, but the thought of being compared to a buddy in the euphoric aftermath makes me a bit blue.
We are there for 2 days Ann, he could see us on different days. You saw a few guys that I had seen in TP and seemed ok? The last guy was just inexperienced with women and didn't know how to behave.
He may just be being polite anyway!
I haven't been down to Kent or London in a while and need to visit friends (and a parrot).
Where abouts are you Kentish boys?
(01-07-2011, 22:10)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Would you say your punting is an addiction, if it is then how do you control it.

When I run out of money I stop... simple Wink

(02-07-2011, 15:38)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(01-07-2011, 22:10)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Would you say your punting is an addiction, if it is then how do you control it.

When I run out of money I stop... simple Wink

i think quite a few guys responses would be the same

(02-07-2011, 10:44)lolo Wrote: dont think that will be a problem for pan

You flatter me Lolo Blush

(02-07-2011, 14:48)ShySmile Wrote: He may just be being polite anyway!
I haven't been down to Kent or London in a while and need to visit friends (and a parrot).
Where abouts are you Kentish boys?

The picturesque and rural countryside, just outside Ashford, milady.

All those years I lived in Kent, I don't think I ever went to Ashford. Now I just need a good excuse!
we are going to have to rename Pan the stud
(02-07-2011, 18:47)ShySmile Wrote: All those years I lived in Kent, I don't think I ever went to Ashford. Now I just need a good excuse!

i know to ring u when i get lost then as im too shy to ask