Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What's the strangest thing you've been offered in return for services
A key to a chastity belt......but we girls already have ultimate power no? *Cue evil laugh* mwahahahahaha
Providing directcam & chat, femdom sessions and personalised one to one to one webcam via Adultwork http://www.tiny.cc/kazb to turn your fantasy into a reality! See my feedback of 1040 Smile
Free phone sex - he's gonna make me cum really good hahahahhahahahhah

I didn't take the offer
Yesterday - offered me to take his virginity in payment for a session, as in his words 'it wouldn't be worth me making a booking as I wouldnt last long first time, but I'd pay teh full amount for the next time'
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Don't you love them hahahah
When will men realise that women don't think like them. Taking a guys cherry is no prize to a woman, in fact more of a chore, as they are likely not to be very good at what they are doing. That is their fantasy not ours!
was offered a carriage clock not long ago, apparently "easily worth £100" LOL!
cc.cheeky-chinese.com
Twitter: @cheeky_chinese
I have been offer meat. Various cuts of frozen meats. Lamb, beef, chicken, and a few sausages thrown in for good measure.
(16-07-2011, 13:16)jayzee77 Wrote: Yesterday - offered me to take his virginity in payment for a session, as in his words 'it wouldn't be worth me making a booking as I wouldnt last long first time, but I'd pay teh full amount for the next time'
Ha, I think that cherry has been popped. He offered me the same thing as well. Idiot!Dodgy
Moncan or moncany was his name.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Once made the mistake of accepting a pack of fags and a £20 (I had run out of cigs and couldn't be arsed to go to the shop) in exchange for blowing the smoke of one fag into the face of the punter. Unfortunately he then kept trying to pop over my house until a gentleman friend had a quiet word with him and told him to leave. I'd told him it would be a one-off but he didn't seem to get it. Slaves can be difficult in person, much prefer the ones I see over webcam these days! Sorry if this seems garbled I have had a lot of Baileys today... tis the season and all that...